Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

with great pride, and a tinge of embarressment i have to inform you...

Wikiposts

with great pride, and a tinge of embarressment i have to inform you...

Old Apr 27th 2005, 10:34 pm
Merlot

Default Re: with great pride, and a tinge of embarressment i have to inform you...

Well done for giving it a go . . . anyone need any Deep Heat? :scared:

Old Apr 27th 2005, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: with great pride, and a tinge of embarressment i have to inform you...

Me and Alana will come along as part of the cheersquad too.

If I tell her it's Essendon playing, she'll be there every week
Old Apr 27th 2005, 11:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Hevs,

apart from my initial giggling, ( which is a pre-req, with most of your posts ), I am suitably impressed and full of admiration.

ARE YOU COMPLETELY MAD OR WHAT??? :scared:

And don't go getting all "Lezza" on us either...feminine curves and cuteness are one thing...a few drops in octave of the voicebox and bulging biceps are another thing altogether...

Am seriously impressed, all the same!

Last edited by steandleigh; Apr 27th 2005 at 11:42 pm. Reason: Totally illiterate...
Old Apr 28th 2005, 2:34 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steandleigh

And don't go getting all "Lezza" on us either...feminine curves and cuteness are one thing...a few drops in octave of the voicebox and bulging biceps are another thing altogether...
Now THAT is a scary image - Hevs, transformed into a Russian weightlifting type :scared: :scared:
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:55 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you don't decide to set up a BE team. I don't do fit exercisy stuff. Love watching it though. Go girl
Old Apr 28th 2005, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

Aussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really nice

Crikey, I didn't know they had womens footy teams, but its definetly bonza!!
You go girl
Old Apr 28th 2005, 11:10 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steandleigh
And don't go getting all "Lezza" on us either
Well not unless I'm allowed to bring the video camera .
Old Apr 28th 2005, 2:23 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by HUP
Well not unless I'm allowed to bring the video camera .

And she calls me a perv. !!!!!!!! :scared:
Old Apr 28th 2005, 2:27 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
And she calls me a perv. !!!!!!!! :scared:
She KNOWS i'm a perv
Old Apr 28th 2005, 2:48 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys

Thanks for your support, i feel very humbled

Today at work we had the local rag in to take some shots as apparently its news worthy that 4 girls from the same place all play footie together!

It going in there that i am the biggest footie fan of them all and when the reporter asked what i reckoned about Hirdys hair, i said we should get him in Me and my big mouth.

The legs are TOTALLY killing me today but the girls tell me this is normal, but they're just babies how would they know how 50 year old legs feel

I might go for a wee run in a bit, but i don't know if i should or rest them?? Anyone??

Right i'm off to reply to some of these answers
Old Apr 28th 2005, 2:54 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

J and C, thanks for the tip, i'll try that next time

Teresa, thanks and will do.

Al, i think my husband has answered that question

Siren, thanks. I'll try to get a moment of crapness on the player of the week thing they do on the footy show

Kala, cheers bud.x

Poll. Carl can lead my cheer squad anytime
Old Apr 28th 2005, 2:58 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Badge, don't get frekin technical!! Just staying on my feet was hard enough
I will take you up on the offer of kicking. I am seriously pants

Bordy, no cameras allowed (you going saturday??)

Vicky, thanks hun. At least you know where all the hospitals are in the area when i'm stretchered off

Jo, no recording allowed, sorry

Sue, go for it, its fun. Womens teams in brissie anyone??
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:02 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Merlot, i needed some, jeeze did i ever!!

Jay, if your bringing Alana i'm Pinching Bills ear plugs

Leigh, PMSL, out loud, how funny are you?? I have taken my daily dose of steroids. At least i now have an excuse for waxing my chest

MP and Aussie cat thanks (but i think its way too early to be impressed)

Husband, i'm ignoring you and ya friend
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:16 pm
Badge

Originally Posted by hevs
I will take you up on the offer of kicking. I am seriously pants
rightyo, we'll do it on the Oval around the back of the school. I was there only a month or so ago having a kick.

Badge

Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:27 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by Badge
rightyo, we'll do it on the Oval around the back of the school. I was there only a month or so ago having a kick.

Badge
Nice! you didn't call in for a cuppa

Anyways, your on when??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.