Great day!!!

Old Feb 24th 2005, 5:39 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Great day!!!

Well I am one happy person today.

First piece of good news is that after listening to the radio this morning Forest actually won a game of football. Second piece of good news is that I got a job today working as a database and logistics administrator in Brisbane CBD. Thirdly and most importantly is that Gran has picked up a notch or two and is feeling a little better.

Days dont get much better than today!!!

Off shortly for a or 2 and a curry in Toowong.

TT
Old Feb 24th 2005, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

aussiesoon will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Great day!!!

Fabulous! Congratulations! Woooo!

Old Feb 24th 2005, 6:17 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TrickyTree

First piece of good news is that after listening to the radio this morning Forest actually won a game of football. Second piece of good news is that I got a job today working as a database and logistics administrator in Brisbane CBD. Thirdly and most importantly is that Gran has picked up a notch or two and is feeling a little better.

TT
OMG Thats fantastic news!!!! Whoopppeeeee!!!!!!

Oh - and glad to hear about Gran and congrats on getting the job too
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:59 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

TT

Excellent news TT, many congrats on all three!! Whereabouts in the city are you going to be?
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:06 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Great day!!!

TT

Onya TT, and congrats on the job!

Are you going to celebrate by joining the Brisbane Girls Drinking Club on Saturday? (Don't worry if you're a boy - we promise not to notice TOO much!!)

Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:52 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by ProofReader

Onya TT, and congrats on the job!

Are you going to celebrate by joining the Brisbane Girls Drinking Club on Saturday? (Don't worry if you're a boy - we promise not to notice TOO much!!)

Oooooooooooooooooooo - yes, do!
Old Feb 24th 2005, 8:56 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

I will be working on Creek St up near Central Station.

Might pop out for a beer or two on Saturday where will you all be starting and at what time????

TT

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Excellent news TT, many congrats on all three!! Whereabouts in the city are you going to be?
Old Feb 24th 2005, 9:03 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya make the most of celebrating forest winning a game, that dont come round too often only kidding tee hee have a great night out

Nev.
Old Feb 24th 2005, 9:31 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

I will be working on Creek St up near Central Station.

Might pop out for a beer or two on Saturday where will you all be starting and at what time????

TT
I'm there too, but the other end - Comalco Building.

Gilhooleys on cnr Charlotte St. I'll be there by 7pm, think a couple of the others are getting there slightly earlier. Plan is to maybe get something to eat, hence the early start (not because we're all raving alcoholics.... )
Old Feb 25th 2005, 4:10 am
Go the BNE Roar

I've heard that one before........planning on getting something to eat!!!!

The only thing that should be eaten on a night out is a kebab at 3 in the morning.

TT

Originally Posted by mlbonner
I'm there too, but the other end - Comalco Building.

Gilhooleys on cnr Charlotte St. I'll be there by 7pm, think a couple of the others are getting there slightly earlier. Plan is to maybe get something to eat, hence the early start (not because we're all raving alcoholics.... )
Old Feb 25th 2005, 4:11 am
part-time Visa Angel!

I've heard that one before........planning on getting something to eat!!!!

The only thing that should be eaten on a night out is a kebab at 3 in the morning.

TT

Best time to get them, they put that really good beer sauce on them so they taste great
Old Feb 25th 2005, 7:06 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

The hardened drinkers amongst us (me and PR) look like heading for Gilhooleys about 5pm, straws at the ready......