Grand Prix

Old Mar 27th 2010, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

hollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud of
Default Grand Prix

I think I have missed the grand prix....what channels was/is it on?
HKA
Old Mar 27th 2010, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Grand Prix

Just qualifying which was today. It is on Channel 10 tomorrow and I think One as well if you have foxtel or a digibox.
Old Mar 27th 2010, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

hollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud ofhollykimalan has much to be proud of

I am now 12,500 miles from Queen Margaret Hospital and its someone from Dunf. that answers my question!!
How is it going?
We have austar...so does that mean we need to watch it on the terrestial signal?
HKA
x
Old Mar 27th 2010, 12:45 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hollykimalan
I am now 12,500 miles from Queen Margaret Hospital and its someone from Dunf. that answers my question!!
How is it going?
We have austar...so does that mean we need to watch it on the terrestial signal?
HKA
x
Very little difference in general from Austar to Foxtel. It's on One on Austar as well.
Old Mar 27th 2010, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

chelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to allchelly77 is a name known to all

The coverage of the F1 is not as good as it is in the UK.....unless foxtell cover the build up and all the quali?

If you are an F1 nut like my boyfriend I would invest in something like identity clocker so that you can still watch F1 live on the BBC website, it saves a lot of cursing and swearing when the coverage only starts as the lights go out like the last race.

If Foxtel do cover it all like the BBC I would intrested to know.

TTFN
Chelly
Old Mar 27th 2010, 11:18 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chelly77
The coverage of the F1 is not as good as it is in the UK.....unless foxtell cover the build up and all the quali?

If you are an F1 nut like my boyfriend I would invest in something like identity clocker so that you can still watch F1 live on the BBC website, it saves a lot of cursing and swearing when the coverage only starts as the lights go out like the last race.

If Foxtel do cover it all like the BBC I would intrested to know.

TTFN
Chelly
No - the rights for F1 in Australia are with Channel 10 - for melbourne GP they do a good job of covering it because its "austrayan" but the other races just get time-delayed race coverage and sometimes qualifying on Channel 10 - or more often than not they are "live" on TenHD - its def worth getting HD decoder for Channel ten.

There are plenty of websites that stream the UK coverage live - justinonthebuses.tv and others -google for live f1 or something similar and they'll be found through looking at blogs/forum threads but channel ten hd is the best realistically in aus.
Old Mar 28th 2010, 1:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

How is it going?
HKA
x

Hi, yes all the way from Dunfermline! We're good - how are you?

I think so - either that or though your PC? The Channel 10 coverage is by the BBC.
Old Mar 28th 2010, 4:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Yeah Wendy we are fine!
It was a close shave what with cyclone and all!!

Love queensland...but we are jealous you can swim in the sea with no fear of stingers!!

Mind you it is better than the cold north sea...aint it?

HKA
Old Mar 28th 2010, 4:10 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spalen
No - the rights for F1 in Australia are with Channel 10 - for melbourne GP they do a good job of covering it because its "austrayan" but the other races just get time-delayed race coverage and sometimes qualifying on Channel 10 - or more often than not they are "live" on TenHD - its def worth getting HD decoder for Channel ten.

There are plenty of websites that stream the UK coverage live - justinonthebuses.tv and others -google for live f1 or something similar and they'll be found through looking at blogs/forum threads but channel ten hd is the best realistically in aus.
On the subject of live sports streaming, this site is good although a little technical (in that you need to install some software for some of the feeds):
http://www.myp2p.eu/index.php?part=sports

I've just been watching the Aus/NZ test match from there actually.
Old Mar 28th 2010, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeah Wendy we are fine!
It was a close shave what with cyclone and all!!

Love queensland...but we are jealous you can swim in the sea with no fear of stingers!!

Mind you it is better than the cold north sea...aint it?

HKA

Its certainly not Aberdour!