Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Got It Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Got It Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old Jan 9th 2007, 3:49 pm
Danny Kay

Danny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant future
Default Got It Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

139 Visa Granted Today I'm so excited going to have a few sherbuts tonight going to Melbourne in April/May A new start for wife 2 kids and of course me.

realy scared:scared: now as it is a reality rather than a dream but so excited let the alcohol run smoothly and remember this day for many a year.

I would like to say thankyou to everybody using this FORUM as you have kept us all sain in this rollercoaster ride but its now time to get off and plan the next stage.

I still will be on here tho because this is the most addicting web site and if we can help any others along there way we will try our best.

Thankyou once again.

Danny
Old Jan 9th 2007, 3:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got It Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally Posted by Danny Kay
139 Visa Granted Today I'm so excited going to have a few sherbuts tonight going to Melbourne in April/May A new start for wife 2 kids and of course me.

realy scared:scared: now as it is a reality rather than a dream but so excited let the alcohol run smoothly and remember this day for many a year.

I would like to say thankyou to everybody using this FORUM as you have kept us all sain in this rollercoaster ride but its now time to get off and plan the next stage.

I still will be on here tho because this is the most addicting web site and if we can help any others along there way we will try our best.

Thankyou once again.

Danny
CONGRATS again!!!

Good luck with your new life
Old Jan 9th 2007, 3:56 pm
Lee N Liz

raiz has a spectacular aura aboutraiz has a spectacular aura aboutraiz has a spectacular aura about

Thankyou once again.

Danny
WELL DONE DANNY K!

We Wish you all the best for the future.
Old Jan 9th 2007, 3:58 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Thankyou once again.

Danny
Well done
Old Jan 9th 2007, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

Shirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant futureShirley has a brilliant future

Thankyou once again.

Danny
Fantastic news! Congratulations! Can't wait until our day comes!Best wishes Shirley and Steven
Old Jan 9th 2007, 4:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations to you all, enjoy the and best of luck for your new life
Old Jan 9th 2007, 4:10 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATUATIONS!!!!! Fabulous feeling isnt it???!!! Enjoy...... C x
Old Jan 9th 2007, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi there, congratulations. Just great news and all the best for you and your families future in Melbourne. Enjoy

Donna & Neil
Old Jan 9th 2007, 4:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shiels
CONGRATUATIONS!!!!! Fabulous feeling isnt it???!!! Enjoy...... C x
Yes.. congratulations... looking forward to the day when i can post the "yippeeee i have got it' message

All the best for downunder
Old Jan 9th 2007, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

Carlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to allCarlton Cold's is a name known to all

congrats to you both, it must feel amazing after the long wait. We also are hoping, prayer to move to Melbourne later in the year if our 496 application is successful. Keep us all informed on how you get on, as I would love to hear any news about settling down in Melbourne..

Enjoy a few jars tonite to celebrate.

Russ & Sarah
Old Jan 9th 2007, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

Firth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really nice

Many, many congratulations Danny
May you and your family have a fab time with your new life down under!!!
Can't wait for our visas to be granted!!

"Halifax will be one good guy short"

Diane and Mark
Old Jan 9th 2007, 5:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice

Congratulations.......Good luck with your impending move.

Tracey & Co
Old Jan 9th 2007, 6:10 pm
Danny Kay

Danny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant futureDanny Kay has a brilliant future

MAAANY Thaaanks

For all your replies its amazing how many people are out there oh i'm going to have a sore head in the morn.
Triple Brandy and Lemonade with Ice thats my tiple anyone care to join me?

Cheers once again and I will not miss HALIFAX one little bit oh theres a whole new world out there for us.

The danny Kay family have always had an open door policy and anyone is welcome.
Old Jan 9th 2007, 6:12 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou once again.

Danny
Many many congratulations Danny ...enjoy your celebrations
Old Jan 9th 2007, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

Just have to say congratulations as I am raising a glass to you as I 'speak'!!! Must feel amazing...have a very merry celebration and let us know when you come back down off the ceiling!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.