Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Got TRA - IEA timescale

Got TRA - IEA timescale

Old Dec 9th 2005, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of
Default Got TRA - IEA timescale

Good news yesterday, managed to get my TRA back from Institute of Engineers In Australia with a positive 60 pointer, now for the next 6 or so months, YEEHAA.

PS Sent on 11/11/2005, credit card charged on 17th and letter back to agent on the 8th of December, not bad me thinks.

Good luck to all waiting.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 8:50 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got TRA - IEA timescale

Originally Posted by mickagnew
Good news yesterday, managed to get my TRA back from Institute of Engineers In Australia with a positive 60 pointer, now for the next 6 or so months, YEEHAA.

PS Sent on 11/11/2005, credit card charged on 17th and letter back to agent on the 8th of December, not bad me thinks.

Good luck to all waiting.
Congratulations Mick onwards and upwards, is your main app ready to go?
Old Dec 9th 2005, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo well done
Old Dec 9th 2005, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by possoms
Congratulations Mick onwards and upwards, is your main app ready to go?
Got to get WA STNI sponsorship 1st, should be going in early next week, main app 1st 2 weeks in Jan all being OK, then the wait
Old Dec 9th 2005, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hilary6
Woohoo well done
Thanks Hilary

dont suppose you live anywhere near Whitehaven as I was born there and visited up until last year till dad passed away. No better area in the world when the sun shines, which unfortunately is a bit rarity though.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 9:28 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mickagnew
Got to get WA STNI sponsorship 1st, should be going in early next week, main app 1st 2 weeks in Jan all being OK, then the wait
ah well good luck with that, dont know about WA but only took a few days to get approval from Tas