British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Got to tell someone (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/got-tell-someone-339699/)

rangersman Nov 27th 2005 6:58 am

Got to tell someone

as Nicki is at work and phone turned off I have to tell someone,and my family in england are always in bed when we have some exciting news,

we have just had a our offer excepted on a 4x2 house in Morley near to work, school, shops etc and the house isn't bad either,

we cant move in til march but thats ok as our lease on our rental will go til then anyway and we will be landlords to some very nice people for about two months. Paul

cranni Nov 27th 2005 7:05 am

Re: Got to tell someone

Originally Posted by rangersman
as Nicki is at work and phone turned off I have to tell someone,and my family in england are always in bed when we have some exciting news,

we have just had a our offer excepted on a 4x2 house in Morley near to work, school, shops etc and the house isn't bad either,

we cant move in til march but thats ok as our lease on our rental will go til then anyway and we will be landlords to some very nice people for about two months. Paul

thats great news, so happy for you, Denise :beer: :)

oliverandlisa Nov 27th 2005 7:09 am

congrats! hope all goes well for you

Karna on the way

Lisa.x

cranni Nov 27th 2005 7:13 am

Originally Posted by oliverandlisa
congrats! hope all goes well for you

Karna on the way

Lisa.x

will somebody tell me how to do krma. pleeeeeease

oliverandlisa Nov 27th 2005 7:16 am

go to the message of the person you want to send Karma to.

on the bottom LEFT of their message is a blue button called KARMA click it once and then in the box that comes up type a reason why you want to send Karma eg good luck, excelletn idea, thanks a bunch etc. Type it in and then ithink you click send or ok and hey presto youve sent karma

Sending you some Karma for if you try to follow my inctructions!

Lisa.x

caroledouglas Nov 27th 2005 7:24 am

Brill news, Nicola will be well chuffed when she finds out. See you next Sunday.
Carole :beer:

cranni Nov 27th 2005 7:24 am

Originally Posted by oliverandlisa
go to the message of the person you want to send Karma to.

on the bottom LEFT of their message is a blue button called KARMA click it once and then in the box that comes up type a reason why you want to send Karma eg good luck, excelletn idea, thanks a bunch etc. Type it in and then ithink you click send or ok and hey presto youve sent karma

Sending you some Karma for if you try to follow my inctructions!

Lisa.x

thanks Lisa, sent you some

walla Nov 27th 2005 8:52 am

Originally Posted by rangersman

nice and handy for the Galleria :)