Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Got to tell someone

Got to tell someone

Old Nov 27th 2005, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

rangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud of
Default Got to tell someone

as Nicki is at work and phone turned off I have to tell someone,and my family in england are always in bed when we have some exciting news,

we have just had a our offer excepted on a 4x2 house in Morley near to work, school, shops etc and the house isn't bad either,

we cant move in til march but thats ok as our lease on our rental will go til then anyway and we will be landlords to some very nice people for about two months. Paul
Old Nov 27th 2005, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got to tell someone

Originally Posted by rangersman
as Nicki is at work and phone turned off I have to tell someone,and my family in england are always in bed when we have some exciting news,

we have just had a our offer excepted on a 4x2 house in Morley near to work, school, shops etc and the house isn't bad either,

we cant move in til march but thats ok as our lease on our rental will go til then anyway and we will be landlords to some very nice people for about two months. Paul
thats great news, so happy for you, Denise
Old Nov 27th 2005, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Lal Lal a rural community outside Ballarat VIC, previously Kent England
oliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond repute

congrats! hope all goes well for you

Karna on the way

Lisa.x
Old Nov 27th 2005, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oliverandlisa
congrats! hope all goes well for you

Karna on the way

Lisa.x
will somebody tell me how to do krma. pleeeeeease
Old Nov 27th 2005, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Lal Lal a rural community outside Ballarat VIC, previously Kent England
oliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond repute

go to the message of the person you want to send Karma to.

on the bottom LEFT of their message is a blue button called KARMA click it once and then in the box that comes up type a reason why you want to send Karma eg good luck, excelletn idea, thanks a bunch etc. Type it in and then ithink you click send or ok and hey presto youve sent karma

Sending you some Karma for if you try to follow my inctructions!

Lisa.x
Old Nov 27th 2005, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

caroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura about

Brill news, Nicola will be well chuffed when she finds out. See you next Sunday.
Carole
Old Nov 27th 2005, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by oliverandlisa
go to the message of the person you want to send Karma to.

on the bottom LEFT of their message is a blue button called KARMA click it once and then in the box that comes up type a reason why you want to send Karma eg good luck, excelletn idea, thanks a bunch etc. Type it in and then ithink you click send or ok and hey presto youve sent karma

Sending you some Karma for if you try to follow my inctructions!

Lisa.x
thanks Lisa, sent you some
Old Nov 27th 2005, 8:52 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rangersman

nice and handy for the Galleria