got a star

Old Apr 15th 2004, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all
Talking got a star

I have just got my first star!
Am so excited....all this waiting around for a visa must have finally sent me mad. am just gonna keep postin till i get another
Old Apr 15th 2004, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

will run out of things to say to myself though!
Old Apr 15th 2004, 11:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

How many do you need for SENIOR member?
Old Apr 15th 2004, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Its my birthday on Monday!
Old Apr 15th 2004, 11:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Happy Birthday to me! :PARTY: :PARTY:
Old Apr 15th 2004, 11:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

feel free to join in at any time.......!
Old Apr 15th 2004, 11:36 pm
mick n cheryl

Calm Down Mate

Happy Birthday for Monday by the way

Mick

Old Apr 15th 2004, 11:47 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: got a star

Originally posted by desperate2go
Am so excited....all this waiting around for a visa must have finally sent me mad. am just gonna keep postin till i get another
Here's another one for you if it will keep you quiet
Attached Images  
Old Apr 16th 2004, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Ahhh.....Thanx Bix. I am touched
Old Apr 16th 2004, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by mick n cheryl
Calm Down Mate

Happy Birthday for Monday by the way

Mick
Thanx for birthday wishes Mick......intend to get well and truly as may be my last one in the UK. Fingers crossed!
Rachelx
Old Apr 16th 2004, 8:51 am
kez
Forum Regular

kez is on a distinguished road

so how many do you need to get a star?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!
Old Apr 16th 2004, 11:33 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Happy Birthday Desperate.

rossifumi
Old Apr 16th 2004, 11:35 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Originally posted by rossifumi
Happy Birthday Desperate.

rossifumi

I know the feeling i have two star now.

Any way HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..... :PARTY:
Old Apr 16th 2004, 2:11 pm
The Outback Beast

fogmeister is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: got a star

Originally posted by desperate2go
And me look!, a feel like a dog with two wotsits
Old Apr 18th 2004, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by kez
so how many do you need to get a star?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!
50 for the first......not sure about 2nd?????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.