Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

got that sinking feeling

got that sinking feeling

Old Mar 6th 2004, 3:01 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Glad you are feeling a bit more positive today........everyv day is going to be different.......a bit like being on a roller coaster......one day you are happy, and the next you are sad and full of doubts. It will happen to us all, even those that dont admit to it.
Old Mar 6th 2004, 3:12 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks sj

stop the world i want to get off feeling has passed

arlene
Old Mar 6th 2004, 3:18 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Really pleassed you are feeling better Arlene.
I had this feeling last week, really, really low.....even got to the point where I was analising( spelt wrong I know) my relationship with my partner, worrying about it being strong enough to cope with the coming months.
Today have got my chin up and my positive head on!!!
Old Mar 6th 2004, 3:22 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

og my god we are twins had that same feeling as well

arlene
Old Mar 6th 2004, 3:26 am
BE Forum Addict

LOL
:scared:

Sandra (feeling good today, but felt sh.t yesterday)
Old Mar 6th 2004, 3:51 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: got that sinking feeling

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Hi Arlene
bloody wish we were at your stage!
best wishes with it all,
hugs rach, mark and chanelle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi , just read your posting and saw where you are from ! we are also from Poole , we have just started the process and hubby is busy sorting out refs etc for the TRA. Where are you hoping to settle ? we fingers crossed are hoping to go to Perth, but the way things are going it seems a long way off at the moment !
good luck

Nicky
Old Mar 6th 2004, 4:26 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: got that sinking feeling

Hi Arlene

Glad to see your back on top today. We all have off days where we question ourselves and we wouldn`t be human if we didn`t.

footie x