Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Got our NZ residency visas!

Wikiposts

Got our NZ residency visas!

Old Oct 28th 2003, 11:58 am
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold
Default Got our NZ residency visas!

Just thought you guys would like to know that we got our approval in principal letter today.

For those who don't know
Applied from within NZ on the 30/05/03
Application sent to Sydney
Got approval in principal today

Takes a month to send paperwork back to Christchurch office so will renew our British passports in the meantimeas they expire in 1yr.

Thanks for all the help I've had from you guys.

Paula
Old Oct 28th 2003, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

Akaubear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got our NZ residency visas!

Wow - congrats Paula & family! It's a great feeling, isn't it.

Let us know how you get on with the passports renewal. I have to do that in January....

All the best,
Nicola.
Old Oct 28th 2003, 7:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Old Oct 28th 2003, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

The Simpsons is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done, thats great news!!!!!!!

You must be feeling pretty good!

All the best
Karen
Old Oct 28th 2003, 7:50 pm
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Akaubear
Wow - congrats Paula & family! It's a great feeling, isn't it.

Let us know how you get on with the passports renewal. I have to do that in January....

All the best,
Nicola.

Its a really good feeling. We will have been here a year on the 7/11/03 and now with the residency visas we just feel really settled.

Will keep you up to date on renewing our passports. Only problem so far is our photos have to be evidenced by a proffessional that has known us for 2yrs. I e-mailed them and said we had only been here for 1yr so that would not be possible. Reply came back that we had to get them evidenced by someone who had known us for 1yr and put in a covering letter. A friend who is a policeman has offered to do this for us so hopefully no problems.

Paula
Old Oct 28th 2003, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Exit UK 23rd Mar 2004, arriving in NZ 29th Mar (stop off LA Disney)
GetMeOutOfHere is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Watt Dabney
Just thought you guys would like to know that we got our approval in principal letter today.

For those who don't know
Applied from within NZ on the 30/05/03
Application sent to Sydney
Got approval in principal today

Takes a month to send paperwork back to Christchurch office so will renew our British passports in the meantimeas they expire in 1yr.

Thanks for all the help I've had from you guys.

Paula
Great News, really chuffed for you Paula as you seem to have settled so well.
I believe many on the site have enjoyed & rely on the likes of you keeping us all updated on what life is like in CChch, and I for one thank you.
Old Oct 30th 2003, 3:39 am
BE Enthusiast

jajpe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by GetMeOutOfHere
Great News, really chuffed for you Paula as you seem to have settled so well.
I believe many on the site have enjoyed & rely on the likes of you keeping us all updated on what life is like in CChch, and I for one thank you.

Here Here Darren!!

Paula I've just got back from a couple of days away at Mum's and am really deligted that you are an oficial NZ Resident at last!! I'm sure you feel really relieved and we all wish you the very best as you continue to setlle in! Please keep posting from time to time and keep in touch!