Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

got a job yipeeeeeeeee

Wikiposts

got a job yipeeeeeeeee

Old Jul 8th 2004, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future

Originally posted by maggy
I would imagine they would get an even better paid job than mines Dave.

The overseas Qualification board will assess qualifications and issue you with a letter to confirm that you are qualified.

There are certainly plenty of jobs out here for child care.

It is not for me, it is for Helen, my girlfriend. We have had her quals assessed and the letter is winging its way to blightly as we speak.

The only reason I asked was because on contacting the education department, they did not give a lot of optimism on Helens chance of getting a job as a primary school teacher in the Perth area straightaway. If this is the case it might be that she could do a job in a nursery or something else similar, until a primary school teacher job came up

Cheers
Dave
Old Jul 8th 2004, 11:30 pm
maggy

Hi Dave

Tell Helen not to worry im sure she will find plenty of work in child care centres.

There are centres all over Perth and jobs are constantly advertised in West Australian

Good Luck