Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is KONG aka WBB !??

Is KONG aka WBB !??

Old Jul 6th 2004, 5:10 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is KONG aka WBB !??

I beg the moderators to check the IP address of KONG against those on record of WBB... its too uncanny for it to be anyone else but that welsh bugga ???

or has anyone else got another suggestion??

Old Jul 6th 2004, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, seriously doubt it. WBB actually likes Aus.
Old Jul 6th 2004, 5:17 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
Nope, seriously doubt it. WBB actually likes Aus.

yeah but could it be a PLOY !! reverse phsycology etc...... try and REBUFF the system , the very system that Inprisoned him into solitary confinement, removing access priveledges etc !!!

Hmmmmm
Old Jul 6th 2004, 5:23 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au
yeah but could it be a PLOY !! reverse phsycology etc...... try and REBUFF the system , the very system that Inprisoned him into solitary confinement, removing access priveledges etc !!!

Hmmmmm
..check out the thread he is on now Timb.

He is saying that Mutant is WBB.

..whatever they are ripping him to pieces bit by bit
Old Jul 6th 2004, 5:35 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by maxpaxx
..check out the thread he is on now Timb.

He is saying that Mutant is WBB.

..whatever they are ripping him to pieces bit by bit
Damn, and there I was thinking Kong was MickJ (who's really the blonde one with the breasts in Coronation Street, but used to be Jed from the Big Brother House...)

Anya.
Old Jul 6th 2004, 5:51 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

the cycle of the seasons

check out this time last year when PB was Wilf was slippers was everybody

who ever he is he is not that BAD really(language is ok/and is consistant ) .Think he also had a go at WBB in one of the posts.Most thought kong is PB back but the posts are mostly Sydney based maybe a clue in that.

mutant = wbb *never*

all in all kong has done wonders for my posting rate
Old Jul 6th 2004, 6:35 pm
Banned

Originally posted by anya4oz
Damn, and there I was thinking Kong was MickJ (who's really the blonde one with the breasts in Coronation Street, but used to be Jed from the Big Brother House...)

Anya.

roflmao , i giggled me tits off reading that.

what we should do, is like radio 1 where we link people and places and things, in succession from one to another ARggghhhh i know what i mean.

for example

Kong is also a name for a monkey
The monkeys were a famous group from the 70's
etc etc etc
Old Jul 6th 2004, 6:36 pm
Banned

Originally posted by seang
the cycle of the seasons

check out this time last year when PB was Wilf was slippers was everybody

who ever he is he is not that BAD really(language is ok/and is consistant ) .Think he also had a go at WBB in one of the posts.Most thought kong is PB back but the posts are mostly Sydney based maybe a clue in that.

mutant = wbb *never*

all in all kong has done wonders for my posting rate

the PORT TALBOT bit got me, and the SMILIES earlier, repetition... seemed very WBB'ish
Old Jul 6th 2004, 6:59 pm
I'm PR Now!! Yeah!!

Sam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really nice

Ignore him pleeeeeease and he may go away!!!!!
Old Jul 6th 2004, 6:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally posted by Timber Floor Au
the PORT TALBOT bit got me, and the SMILIES earlier, repetition... seemed very WBB'ish
Steve
At first I thought Kong was PB but then I came to the conclusion that it was probably Dazuk. I am pretty sure that it was not WBB.
Old Jul 6th 2004, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

WBB is Mutant...that's a definate. (there was athread on Moving Bck to UK last week and I sussed him, pointed it out and his response confirmed who he is)

Kong is DazUK - I know that from posts regarding travels around Oz (they have both been to the same remote places)
Old Jul 6th 2004, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally posted by HiddenPaw
WBB is Mutant...that's a definate. (there was athread on Moving Bck to UK last week and I sussed him, pointed it out and his response confirmed who he is)

Kong is DazUK - I know that from posts regarding travels around Oz (they have both been to the same remote places)
mmm Just as I thought HP
Old Jul 6th 2004, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

You guys spend WAY tooooooo much time on here lol.

Personally, i thought billy was ok, didn't see " the big one" but until that moment he always seemed helpful and humorous.

Interesting post tho

P@@@@d again

Paul.
Old Jul 6th 2004, 8:53 pm
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

Originally posted by HiddenPaw

definite.

I too sussed that Kong was Dazuk, did you know he is a closet veggy and now posts on this troll board.

http://www.trollville.org/cgi-bin/ya...num=1078854677
Old Jul 6th 2004, 9:09 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

What an exciting life he seems to lead.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.