GOT THE JOB!!!!

Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:12 pm
is hoping for the best

Location: dont know when now, but birmingham to perth soon :-(
english-rose has a brilliant futureenglish-rose has a brilliant futureenglish-rose has a brilliant futureenglish-rose has a brilliant futureenglish-rose has a brilliant futureenglish-rose has a brilliant futureenglish-rose has a brilliant future
Default GOT THE JOB!!!!

hello

just wanted to tell someone!!!

my husband applied for an engineering job in perth 1 1/2 weeks ago, had an interview and now is talking money and relocation costs!! woo hoo.

we will be going over on a company sponsored visa that the company will sort out for us. it will take about 3 months apparently.

but as u can imagion im quite excited!!!

perth here we come , i just hope nothing goes wrong now!

still wont be happy till im boarding the plane and waving good riddance to the UK

rosie x
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: In the tree across the road, watching you with binoculars.
elmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GOT THE JOB!!!!

Congratulations !!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:23 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

this is great! lots of good news today!!

well done your OH!

good luck with everything else too xx
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light

hi ,,thats brill news,

good luck.

gina
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Great news.

Congratulations.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all

Great news for you
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

nicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cookiestar
Great news for you
Well done!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

warponydestroyer will become famous soon enoughwarponydestroyer will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by english-rose
hello

my husband applied for an engineering job in perth 1 1/2 weeks ago, had an interview and now is talking money and relocation costs!! woo hoo.

we will be going over on a company sponsored visa that the company will sort out for us. it will take about 3 months apparently.

still wont be happy till im boarding the plane and waving good riddance to the UK

rosie x
Congratulations.

Sorry to but in a bit but I have also been offered a job in Oz however the relocation package has not been agreed.

Do you or anyone else have an opinion on what a fair relocation package would be?
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:49 pm
is hoping for the best

english-rose has a brilliant futureenglish-rose has a brilliant futureenglish-rose has a brilliant futureenglish-rose has a brilliant futureenglish-rose has a brilliant futureenglish-rose has a brilliant futureenglish-rose has a brilliant future

well it depends what type of job you are doing?
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light

not everyone gets a relo package i dont think, the only thing that the sponsor has to pay is your return fare if you have to leave.
dont quote me on this i may be wrong
Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

warponydestroyer will become famous soon enoughwarponydestroyer will become famous soon enough

well it depends what type of job you are doing?
I am just looking for opinions from anyone about what they think is fair - I am not sure I see the relevance of what job it is.

I thought visa, flights, container and legal fees for house sale sounded right.

Not looking for the earth.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:04 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by warponydestroyer
Congratulations.

Sorry to but in a bit but I have also been offered a job in Oz however the relocation package has not been agreed.

Do you or anyone else have an opinion on what a fair relocation package would be?
relocation can be lots of things we were given flights shipping costs cost of visa and 4 weeks accomodation in oz
Old Nov 8th 2007, 2:35 pm
is hoping for the best

well maybe it has more to do with the company side of the job i meant!

big company? better package.

we are getting flights, packing/shipping, visa cost, a months accomadation, an allowance for things we need straight away and a relocation agent assigned to us to help with schools etc.
i think we are very lucky.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 3:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all

Relocation expenses are definitely related to the company you are going to work for. Large private company, better package! I'm going to work for a Public Service in Queensland, we get up to $5000 relocation but have to pay up front, keep receipts and reclaim once I've started work. I know the Australian Armed Forces have a good package - business class flights, shipping, accommodation etc. There are threads on here where people have had everything paid including all flights (business class), shipping, accommodation all sorts. Think you should ask for what you want and see what you get

Forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS on the job and the impending move

Last edited by sals; Nov 8th 2007 at 3:48 pm. Reason: Add on
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

hello

rosie x

Dont need anyone else do they?

Mick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.