Got the JOb

Old Feb 15th 2007, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

GTFC is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Got the JOb

Just got the e-mail i have been waiting for, the job offer !!!

Wife (to be) and I should be looking to move sometime towards the end of the year. Will be starting in Joondalup and then possibly moving south of Perth for money reasons. Hope to meet up on some of the perth meet ups.

We are heading out to Perth a week on friday for a quick two week rekki !

Old Feb 15th 2007, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Got the JOb

Originally Posted by GTFC

Wife (to be) and I should be looking to move sometime towards the end of the year. Will be starting in Joondalup and then possibly moving south of Perth for money reasons. Hope to meet up on some of the perth meet ups.

Congrats and well done.Very happy and jealous of you
Nick
Old Feb 15th 2007, 9:07 am
Loving the lifestyle !

paula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant future

Fantastice news

what line of work are you in?
Old Feb 15th 2007, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Well done. Enjoy the reccie.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

GTFC is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers. Iam a bobby, don't hold that against me though !, and Amy is a supervisor in a day care centre. I'm told she should find work quite quickly but not sure what she'll earn ?
Old Feb 15th 2007, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

That's great news about the job! Have a safe and pleasant journey and best of luck for the future.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 10:05 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers. Iam a bobby, don't hold that against me though !, and Amy is a supervisor in a day care centre. I'm told she should find work quite quickly but not sure what she'll earn ?
Hi there. I know afew policemen here in Joondalup. All very nice men may i add. Good luck on your reccie and enjoy!