Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Got ittttttttttttt Ye Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Got ittttttttttttt Ye Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Old Sep 30th 2003, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road
Default Got ittttttttttttt Ye Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Just thought I'd do one of those really annoying posts

Anyway Its October 1, grey and muggy and my lovely airline tickets have arrived, to Uk for Xmas, I can now say I am going next month.

Shoooooops

Familyyyyyyyyyyy

Cold morningssssssssssssss

Humourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Pubssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Nexttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Control me please
Old Sep 30th 2003, 9:02 pm
earlswood

Congrats Dotty

Hope you enjoy your life back here

Earlswood

Old Sep 30th 2003, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Dotty enjoy:PARTY:
Old Sep 30th 2003, 9:29 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you have fun Dotty!
Old Sep 30th 2003, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Great news Dotty - so we will have to forget that exciting Tupperware party you promised us?

Good news for us is you might actually stop posting
Old Sep 30th 2003, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by tinaj
Great news Dotty - so we will have to forget that exciting Tupperware party you promised us?

Good news for us is you might actually stop posting

Heck no! I am coming back in December, this is just the Chrissy hols.

Besides I could not possibly miss the best part of this forum when you arrive in 38 degree brisbane in Mid January and fight the holiday traffic while discovering the house prices here now

Mines going for around the $900,000 and the beach shacks up for a millish let me know if you fancy one, I'll give ya a discount if you stop being bitchy (We have some cheapies too if this is out of your range)

Now stop being bitchy, get out here and lets hear your posts on OZ, I for one cant wait
Old Sep 30th 2003, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Originally posted by dotty
Heck no! I am coming back in December, this is just the Chrissy hols.

Besides I could not possibly miss the best part of this forum when you arrive in 38 degree brisbane in Mid January and fight the holiday traffic while discovering the house prices here now

Mines going for around the $900,000 and the beach shacks up for a millish let me know if you fancy one, I'll give ya a discount if you stop being bitchy (We have some cheapies too if this is out of your range)

Now stop being bitchy, get out here and lets hear your posts on OZ, I for one cant wait

Those Aussie manners have got to you now haven't they? Mind your language please we're British.

And as for the money issue- won't be a problem for us as you keep saying. We will be coming over with more than £2.50 in our pockets. In fact could buy your pad for cash and still have money for another. Oh life will be hard for us....

The house market over here has gone crazy as well, difference is it is in pounds not dollars. I reckon the prices in Sun Coast have gone up $100 000 in the year we have been looking out there. Our house has far surpassed that in a year, so we are still ahead.

Signed Queen B***h- oops sorry I don't want to take your title away from you.
Old Sep 30th 2003, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Those Aussie manners have got to you now haven't they? Mind your language please we're British.

And as for the money issue- won't be a problem for us as you keep saying. We will be coming over with more than £2.50 in our pockets. In fact could buy your pad for cash and still have money for another. Oh life will be hard for us....

The house market over here has gone crazy as well, difference is it is in pounds not dollars. I reckon the prices in Sun Coast have gone up $100 000 in the year we have been looking out there. Our house has far surpassed that in a year, so we are still ahead.

Tinaj, why be bitchy to people if you cant take it back. You have been on my case for ages now, so I give it back and you dont like it do you?

Drop in when you get here, fall over and weep
Old Sep 30th 2003, 10:11 pm
dazuk

well dotty, guess some people cant face the fact that most brits, such as you find aus a dull boring backward dissapointment, so have to resort to personal abuse. As you have siad so many times, how many poms come on here and shout from the rooftops that oz is as great as the propaganda they swalowed before arriving in straliaville?????

Old Sep 30th 2003, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tinaj, why be bitchy to people if you cant take it back. You have been on my case for ages now, so I give it back and you dont like it do you?

Drop in when you get here, fall over and weep

You have been on a LOT of peoples cases for a lot longer. You need someone to give you a bit back.

I can take as much as you can throw. It is water off a Duck's back to me. Nothing will put me off going and if I don't like it I wont be setting out to attack everyone that is thinking of emigrating.

Just because you don't like it out there does not mean that I or anyone else wont either. I cannot understand how you can not see this.

When you post the facts it is useful, people can see your alternative viewpoint, and it is good to see the negatives as well. However the facts are slanted by your bitterness and dislike of the country. You assume because you hate it we all will!

Get over it and stop making it your mission to annoy people.

Last edited by tinaj; Sep 30th 2003 at 10:22 pm.
Old Sep 30th 2003, 10:26 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Tina, if dotty rescinds her invitation & doesn't want you to drop in anymore, you're welcome at our place .
Old Sep 30th 2003, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gotcha Houses here that have gone up only $100,000 would be suburban all the samies average $400,000 stuff. Ohhhhhhhhhh very exclusive Tinaj. Still you can always come and gawp at my stuff, gives one something to aspire to
Old Sep 30th 2003, 10:31 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Dotty the more i read your posts the more you remind me of what Mr Mover used to call you.

You seem to bear a striking resembelence (in manorisms at least) to Mrs Bucket (or is that bouquet?).
Old Sep 30th 2003, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
Tina, if dotty rescinds her invitation & doesn't want you to drop in anymore, you're welcome at our place .
God No, having Tinaj over is something I have been looking forward to for yonks, Mrs D tho you can come too bet half the girls on here would not miss this party for the world, shaping up to be more fun than the Dotty ceri and the pool cleaner post
Old Sep 30th 2003, 10:37 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

God No, having Tinaj over is something I have been looking forward to for yonks, Mrs D tho you can come too bet half the girls on here would not miss this party for the world, shaping up to be more fun than the Dotty ceri and the pool cleaner post
But will it have tupperware?!?!?!?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.