Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Got it for Halloween!!!

Got it for Halloween!!!

Old Nov 3rd 2003, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

Vanou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Got it for Halloween!!!

Sorry guys! I'm afraid I only posted the good news in the immigration forum and forgot that some of you only have a look at this one.
So, let me share the good news with you also : WE GOT IT!!!!!!!

Received the grant letter last thursday, exactly a year to the day after we sent our application. We went straight to AHC Ottawa to get our passports stamped. Great feeling. For the full story, you can read my previous post
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=187818

So now, we're pretty busy getting ready to leave Montreal on the 23rd. Our friends and family are thrilled to see us come back for Christmas as we're gonna spend 6 weeks in France before leaving. Can't wait to get to Melbourne on January 5th though!!!! Will be nice to be there to celebrate our wedding anniversary, the 24th, as we went to Australia for our honeymoon.

Thanks so much everyone for sharing your stories and help make this nightmarish wait less miserable.

a very happy Vanessa
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 5:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Great news! we are leaving the same date as you but are flying to Sydney, then to Brissie.

Get celebrating:PARTY:
Old Nov 3rd 2003, 5:40 pm
WBB

already replied in the other thread but good luck again.

Old Nov 6th 2003, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Vanou is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys!
As you can see, I've been so busy I hardly find time to go on the forum these days. Will make up for it later
Things have been pretty hectic since we came back from Ottawa! Friends are starting to invite us over to celebrate and say goodbye and I'm very busy organizing the selling of all our furniture and stuff :scared: It's actually going very well, we've sold most of the big stuff and even had to cling to our last pot and plates in order to be able to eat the next couple of weeks!!!!
Can't wait to fly away!!!
Vanessa
Old Nov 6th 2003, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

well done aand good luck for your new life down under!