Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Got it Got it Got it - Yipeeeee!!!!

Got it Got it Got it - Yipeeeee!!!!

Old Jun 28th 2006, 10:44 am
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice
Default Got it Got it Got it - Yipeeeee!!!!

I can't believe it we've got our visa's and I'm just so excited. Thankyou to everyone who helped me and kept me sane over the months. I;ve waited so long to write my got it I can't beleive that i'm actually doing it

We've got our Visa's, we're going to Oz -Yeehaaa yipeee oh My god wheres the beer - It's not too early is it?

Fiona
Old Jun 28th 2006, 10:51 am
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice
Default Re: Got it Got it Got it - Yipeeeee!!!!

Originally Posted by Fionast
I can't believe it we've got our visa's and I'm just so excited. Thankyou to everyone who helped me and kept me sane over the months. I;ve waited so long to write my got it I can't beleive that i'm actually doing it

We've got our Visa's, we're going to Oz -Yeehaaa yipeee oh My god wheres the beer - It's not too early is it?

Fiona
Many congratulations fiona. We were in your position 12 months ago, and we have not looked back since.

Neil.
Old Jun 28th 2006, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Downies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond reputeDownies has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Got it Got it Got it - Yipeeeee!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Go get lots of beer!!

Have a great new life down under.

Paula
Old Jun 28th 2006, 10:54 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Fiona
Congratulations
Old Jun 28th 2006, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Congratulations.
Old Jun 28th 2006, 11:02 am
Andy and Wendy

Baphomet is a jewel in the roughBaphomet is a jewel in the roughBaphomet is a jewel in the roughBaphomet is a jewel in the rough

Nice one

We received ours a month ago and its still hard to believe!!

Destination OZ!!!!

Andy
Old Jun 28th 2006, 11:53 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

hurrah, my last pal on the sept/oct thread!!!!

congratulations to you, brilliant news!
really chuffed for you.
xxx
Old Jun 28th 2006, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulation sending k your way.

Stacey xx
Old Jun 28th 2006, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

Fiona
Congratulations Fiona. No it's never too early for a beer
Old Jun 28th 2006, 1:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

weeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud of

Fiona
Hi,congratulations,its never too early cheers Dave
Old Jun 28th 2006, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

raven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to behold

Fiona
well done we are suffering from hangoveers from ous yesterday go get drunk
Old Jun 28th 2006, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Poppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond repute

Aaaaw, congratulations
Old Jun 28th 2006, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

Silky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of light

Woooooohoooooo! Many many congratulations to you!

Best wishes,

Sara
Old Jun 28th 2006, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

kate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant futurekate&mike has a brilliant future

Fiona
Congratulations and lots of luck for the future.

Kate
Old Jun 28th 2006, 2:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

milliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud of

Congratulations and enjoy your new life down under

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.