Reload this Page >

Got a flat but no furntiure

Got a flat but no furntiure

Old Nov 15th 2007, 5:39 am
Just Joined

kristymc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Got a flat but no furntiure

Hi

I have just received word that my application has been approved for a flat in Manly its a 2 bed flat and I would liketo buy some furniture - any ideas?
Old Nov 15th 2007, 5:42 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Got a flat but no furntiure

Originally Posted by kristymc
Hi

I have just received word that my application has been approved for a flat in Manly its a 2 bed flat and I would liketo buy some furniture - any ideas?
Manly, Sydney or Manly Brisbane?....not that it matters. Have you thought of garage sales, local papers, some shops have sales on at mo, or second hand shops.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

tinus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kristymc
Hi

I've found a cheap furniture store where you can buy complete sets. Even cheaper then Ikea and they have a few stores around Australia. http://www.fantasticfurniture.com.au
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

SenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really niceSenoraJo is just really nice

Originally Posted by tinus
I've found a cheap furniture store where you can buy complete sets. Even cheaper then Ikea and they have a few stores around Australia. http://www.fantasticfurniture.com.au
Yep, we bought lounge, bed and dining set from them when we first arrived and got a rental - $6000 all in, inc 2 sofa's and bed as well as all the drawers, tables, buffet etc. Planned to upgrade later when we bought.....we have bought but still have fantastic furniture in and everyone comments on how nice it is....I do tell them where we got it and they're always surprised. Reccommend it! Jo x
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:10 pm
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SenoraJo
Yep, we bought lounge, bed and dining set from them when we first arrived and got a rental - $6000 all in, inc 2 sofa's and bed as well as all the drawers, tables, buffet etc. Planned to upgrade later when we bought.....we have bought but still have fantastic furniture in and everyone comments on how nice it is....I do tell them where we got it and they're always surprised. Reccommend it! Jo x
Sounds good I'll have to look them up....do they have a store near Brisbane?
Old Nov 16th 2007, 2:47 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Shortlets
Sounds good I'll have to look them up....do they have a store near Brisbane?
http://www.fantasticfurniture.com.au/store_qld.asp