Got It

Old Aug 12th 2006, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

Leevan has a spectacular aura aboutLeevan has a spectacular aura aboutLeevan has a spectacular aura about
Default Got It

Checked the emails last night.............
Been granted the Visas
now for the worry of getting me crib sold.
But that worry can wait a while , while I get
Old Aug 12th 2006, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

Silky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Got It

Congratulations to you! Now the fun really starts!!!

Best wishes,

Sara
Old Aug 12th 2006, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

amanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Leevan
Been granted the Visas

Jealous beyond recognition........congratulations. I keep checking mine every five minutes even though I know they wont be working again until Sunday night (they dont process weekends do they?).

Well done, I bet your so excited now.
Old Aug 12th 2006, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

Leevan has a spectacular aura aboutLeevan has a spectacular aura aboutLeevan has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Silky Chicken
Congratulations to you! Now the fun really starts!!!

Best wishes,

Sara
Thanks Sara
Old Aug 12th 2006, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by amanda34
Jealous beyond recognition........congratulations. I keep checking mine every five minutes even though I know they wont be working again until Sunday night (they dont process weekends do they?).

Didnt expect hearing anything till at least September.It came out of the blue.

Good luck with yours.
Old Aug 12th 2006, 7:16 am
BE Forum Addict

jothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!

And yes I check through the weekend and then think why am I bothering!!!
Old Aug 12th 2006, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

amanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of lightamanda34 is a glorious beacon of light

Didnt expect hearing anything till at least September.It came out of the blue.

Good luck with yours.

My colleague got his so early I nearly cried....now all eyes are on me as if to say 'so whats the hold up?'........not that I am paranoid or anything :-)

Enjoy the new life
Old Aug 12th 2006, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

My colleague got his so early I nearly cried....now all eyes are on me as if to say 'so whats the hold up?'........not that I am paranoid or anything :-)

Enjoy the new life
Thanks,
Old Aug 12th 2006, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

butch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the roughbutch&shell is a jewel in the rough

Thanks,

congratulations, what is your timeline and what visa are you on. again many congratulations!
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by butch&shell
congratulations, what is your timeline and what visa are you on. again many congratulations!
Got till 12th May 136 skilled independent visa,
Thanks
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Been granted the Visas

Congratulations
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:45 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

Julie. x
Old Aug 12th 2006, 4:54 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS................................... .................enjoy your .
Good luck with your new life 'down under'

Loz x
Old Aug 12th 2006, 5:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Been granted the Visas
Congratulations!!!!

Good luck with the house sale