Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old May 2nd 2006, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

sue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the rough
Default got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone

as of 1st may we are now permanent residents of australia, i think we are both still in shock

without the helpf all the people of expats i am not sure we would be at this stage now and would like to thank everyone for the help and support i have recieved i have also made some good friends through this site and hope to make some more in a couple of weeks at moor mill meet up

also i would like to thank lorraine and alan at go matilda and glenn newton they have been excellent and would recommend them to everone.

speech over

sue and mick
Old May 2nd 2006, 8:22 pm
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Vernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news, must be a fantiastic feeling. Wish I was at your stage!!
Old May 2nd 2006, 8:23 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sue and mick
Hi everyone

as of 1st may we are now permanent residents of australia, i think we are both still in shock

without the helpf all the people of expats i am not sure we would be at this stage now and would like to thank everyone for the help and support i have recieved i have also made some good friends through this site and hope to make some more in a couple of weeks at moor mill meet up

also i would like to thank lorraine and alan at go matilda and glenn newton they have been excellent and would recommend them to everone.

speech over

sue and mick
congratulations to you both. when are you planning on going over and where are you heading? can you share your timeline with everyone, to give us all hope!!
xx
Old May 2nd 2006, 8:23 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

speech over

sue and mick
congratulations.

I think a toast is in order.

now it's time to start planning for the last steps.

Good luck,

Paul & the gang.
Old May 2nd 2006, 8:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant news. Congratulations
Old May 2nd 2006, 8:27 pm
Here and loving it!

cheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

speech over

sue and mick

Congratulations!!

We got our visa today too

Are you celebrating too

Good luck for your new life , Where are you going? If you are heading to Brissy we'll see you there!

Cheri x
Old May 2nd 2006, 8:28 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! just got a bottle of bud to celebrate with you!
Old May 2nd 2006, 8:28 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cheri-pie
Congratulations!!

We got our visa today too

Are you celebrating too

Good luck for your new life , Where are you going? If you are heading to Brissy we'll see you there!

Cheri x

cmon cheri, don't rub it in for the rest of us
Old May 2nd 2006, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

pen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nicepen8uin is just really nice

Congrats to you both, enjoy!

pen8uin

ps: check our location and yours!
Old May 2nd 2006, 8:31 pm
Here and loving it!

cheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by furkew
cmon cheri, don't rub it in for the rest of us
Shh, sorry
Old May 2nd 2006, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

sue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by pen8uin
Congrats to you both, enjoy!

pen8uin

ps: check our location and yours!
Hi pen8uin

just up the road are you coming to the meet at moor mill in a couple of weeks if you want any info i can tell you more

our timeline started back in november 2004 tra passed sep 05 visa submitted november 05 meds requested march 06 meds done 31st march visa received 1st may 06.

we are heading for perth feb 07 for validation and going permanently when my eldest son finished his gcse in june 07

sue
Old May 2nd 2006, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of

Hi everyone

speech over

sue and mick
congratulations
Old May 2nd 2006, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

speech over

sue and mick

Congrats and good luck

Ali
Old May 2nd 2006, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to you both...those Go Matilda guys do it again!!!

Hope you've had a few
Good luck for the future
xx
Old May 2nd 2006, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute

C O N R A T L U A T I O N S

Hi everyone

speech over

sue and mick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.