Wikiposts

Got It!!!!

Old Jan 25th 2006, 4:15 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got It!!!!

Originally Posted by guru j
Well it has arrived in the post this morning, it's official our visa has been granted!!!

We applied for a 139 Visa on 25th April 2005, application recieved on 2nd May 2005
Med Request 8th September 2005, Med's done 5th October 2005
Pcc requested, Pcc came back 8th December 2005 and sent to agent
Pcc forwarded by agent 15th December 2005
Visa Granted 21st January 2006
Recieved Visa Grant Letter 25th January 2006!!!!

The wait is over!

We have to make sure we make our initial entry by 5th October 2006, so will have to go for a valadation trip.

Off to the post office this afternoon to post the passports to London so I can get that visa in our passports!

Hubby back at work tonight so can't celebrate with the bubbly until weekend
Excellent news
Old Jan 25th 2006, 4:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by guru j
Hi
I mean in order for my passport to get the visa in it I will have to post our passports and the visa grant letter to London, as this is the nearest off shore office they will then place evidence of the visa's in the passports and return them to me in a couple of weeks.

We will have to go to Australia to validate our visa by October 5th as I don't think we will sell the house and pack up our life before then.

Hope this helps
Congratulations on getting your Visa.
Just a thought! Can you go to london and have the visa validated whilst your there or is it post opition only ?

Alison
Old Jan 25th 2006, 4:51 am
Forum Regular

guru j will become famous soon enoughguru j will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Alison1967
Congratulations on getting your Visa.
Just a thought! Can you go to london and have the visa validated whilst your there or is it post opition only ?

Alison
You have to post the visa can not go in person, I sent it special delivery which arrives next day and I put a special delivery envelope in so when it is posted back it will arrive the following day.