Got It!!!!

Old Jan 25th 2006, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

guru j will become famous soon enoughguru j will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Got It!!!!

Well it has arrived in the post this morning, it's official our visa has been granted!!!

We applied for a 139 Visa on 25th April 2005, application recieved on 2nd May 2005
Med Request 8th September 2005, Med's done 5th October 2005
Pcc requested, Pcc came back 8th December 2005 and sent to agent
Pcc forwarded by agent 15th December 2005
Visa Granted 21st January 2006
Recieved Visa Grant Letter 25th January 2006!!!!

The wait is over!

We have to make sure we make our initial entry by 5th October 2006, so will have to go for a valadation trip.

Off to the post office this afternoon to post the passports to London so I can get that visa in our passports!

Hubby back at work tonight so can't celebrate with the bubbly until weekend
Old Jan 25th 2006, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

Madster is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Got It!!!!

[Congratulations, you must be exstatic.!!! Ironically I just logged on to say we have now sent of for our application so are at the stage where you were in April 2005

Anyway great news and good luck!
madster
Old Jan 25th 2006, 11:24 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations...fab news...
Old Jan 25th 2006, 11:31 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by guru j
Well it has arrived in the post this morning, it's official our visa has been granted!!!

We applied for a 139 Visa on 25th April 2005, application recieved on 2nd May 2005

The wait is over!

We have to make sure we make our initial entry by 5th October 2006, so will have to go for a valadation trip.

Off to the post office this afternoon to post the passports to London so I can get that visa in our passports!

Conratulations, great news.

We may be going down the"validation route" ,could you please explain what this means please "Off to the post office this afternoon to post the passports to London so I can get that visa in our passports! "

I thought you took your UK passport and Oz visas for validation ??
Old Jan 25th 2006, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

Post Re: Got It!!!!

Originally Posted by mindblower
Conratulations, great news.

We may be going down the"validation route" ,could you please explain what this means please "Off to the post office this afternoon to post the passports to London so I can get that visa in our passports! "

I thought you took your UK passport and Oz visas for validation ??
Hi
I mean in order for my passport to get the visa in it I will have to post our passports and the visa grant letter to London, as this is the nearest off shore office they will then place evidence of the visa's in the passports and return them to me in a couple of weeks.

We will have to go to Australia to validate our visa by October 5th as I don't think we will sell the house and pack up our life before then.

Hope this helps
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

Karen and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really niceKaren and Iain is just really nice

Congratulations I am really pleased for you but I am being driven demented by waiting. I had a good feeling about today but I have checked m e-mails and no, no word yet.........................I am green with envy but congrats to you.
Karen
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Karen and Iain
Congratulations I am really pleased for you but I am being driven demented by waiting. I had a good feeling about today but I have checked m e-mails and no, no word yet.........................I am green with envy but congrats to you.
Karen
Thank you, the waiting has been driving me to distraction!, I check my email's all the time,(well I did).

And I am always on this site to see who has had a visa granted and to check timelines. I feel rather strange thought I would be really excited but I am calm, I am home from work too today which is not part of my routine.

I have not told any family though!, can't mention the word Australia to my mother! so not looking forward to telling her or my dad then my sister will put her two pennies in I am sure!

I will stay happy for now, knowing we are that step closer!

good luck with your application I am sure it will arrive any time soon!.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:26 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, the waiting has been driving me to distraction!, I check my email's all the time,(well I did).

And I am always on this site to see who has had a visa granted and to check timelines. I feel rather strange thought I would be really excited but I am calm, I am home from work too today which is not part of my routine.

I have not told any family though!, can't mention the word Australia to my mother! so not looking forward to telling her or my dad then my sister will put her two pennies in I am sure!

I will stay happy for now, knowing we are that step closer!

good luck with your application I am sure it will arrive any time soon!.

Great news, well done . You could always open the bubbly without hubby.
All the best

Jx
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Congratulations you must be really excited
Old Jan 25th 2006, 1:17 pm
Account Closed

Smile Re: Got It!!!!

Hi
I mean in order for my passport to get the visa in it I will have to post our passports and the visa grant letter to London, as this is the nearest off shore office they will then place evidence of the visa's in the passports and return them to me in a couple of weeks.

We will have to go to Australia to validate our visa by October 5th as I don't think we will sell the house and pack up our life before then.

Hope this helps
Thanks for that, do you have the London address??

Dave
Old Jan 25th 2006, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mindblower
Thanks for that, do you have the London address??

Dave

Hi Dave

The address is;
Visa Evidencing Unit
Migration Branch
Australian High Commission
Strand
London
WC2B 4LA
Old Jan 25th 2006, 2:20 pm
Account Closed

Smile Re: Got It!!!!

Hi Dave

The address is;
Visa Evidencing Unit
Migration Branch
Australian High Commission
Strand
London
WC2B 4LA
Thany you, thank you and thank you.

All the best with next phase.

Dave
Old Jan 25th 2006, 2:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

The wait is over!

Congrats, we got ours yesterday, great isnt it?
Old Jan 25th 2006, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Congrats, we got ours yesterday, great isnt it?
It is a really good feeling! bit strange to think that that is it! no more waiting!, congratulations on getting your visa too!
Old Jan 25th 2006, 4:13 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

The wait is over!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Karma on its way

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.