Got it!!!!!!

Old Mar 21st 2005, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

storerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of light
Default Got it!!!!!!

Got the long awaited email from ASPC, 45 mins ago unbeliveable!!! Just cracked open a bottle of wine, Oz of course.

For those that are interested this was my time line.

Mar 21, 2005 Got It
Mar 2, 2005 Police Certificates Sent
Feb 25, 2005 Medicals Sent
Feb 18, 2005 Medical & X-Ray Booked
Feb 16, 2005 Request for Police Check sent to Police
Feb 14, 2005 Police and Medicals Requested
Dec 10, 2004 Credit Card Charged
Old Mar 21st 2005, 9:49 pm
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Got it!!!!!!

Congratulations it must be a great feeling, good luck

Julia
Old Mar 21st 2005, 9:51 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by storerg
Got the long awaited email from ASPC, 45 mins ago unbeliveable!!! Just cracked open a bottle of wine, Oz of course.

Mar 21, 2005 Got It

Congratulations, which visa
Old Mar 21st 2005, 9:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Well done!!! let the alchohol commence!!
Old Mar 21st 2005, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

storerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fraser
Congratulations, which visa
Time line is in the original post, visa was Skilled - Independent, Class BN Sub-Class 136, my full time line is on http://www.austimeline.com, as storerg.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 9:56 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Time line is in the original post, visa was Skilled - Independent, Class BN Sub-Class 136, my full time line is on http://www.austimeline.com, as storerg.

That's scarey I'm STNI and if you look at my timeline it almost mirrors yours :scared:
Old Mar 21st 2005, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
Well done!!! let the alchohol commence!!
It has, but saving the big beers tomorrow!!
Old Mar 21st 2005, 9:57 pm
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice

Congratulations! Well Done!! Enjoy

Michelle
Old Mar 21st 2005, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

That's scarey I'm STNI and if you look at my timeline it almost mirrors yours :scared:

Any day now for you then!!
Old Mar 21st 2005, 10:00 pm

Any day now for you then!!

Here's hoping
Old Mar 21st 2005, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

samjam will become famous soon enoughsamjam will become famous soon enough

Here's hoping

Congratulations with that !!If anyone out there is reading this that can help me, I would really appreciate it! I got my job in August with Canberra Social work team, we are awaiting DIMIA getting back to us with our sponsorship stuff which they say should be finalised soon. We (my hubby and 4 kids) are going on regional sponsored migration with perm visas. My question is this ; How long can I reasonably expect to wait for our Visa to come through after sponsorship is finalised? My Husband is more pessimistic than I but we are all desperate to move as soon as possible now our mind is set it feels like we are all in limbo.
Hope somebody may be able to help
Kel
Old Mar 21st 2005, 10:14 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mar 21, 2005 Got It
Congratulations!!
Old Mar 21st 2005, 10:26 pm
Living the Dream

RockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by samjam
Congratulations with that !!If anyone out there is reading this that can help me, I would really appreciate it! I got my job in August with Canberra Social work team, we are awaiting DIMIA getting back to us with our sponsorship stuff which they say should be finalised soon. We (my hubby and 4 kids) are going on regional sponsored migration with perm visas. My question is this ; How long can I reasonably expect to wait for our Visa to come through after sponsorship is finalised? My Husband is more pessimistic than I but we are all desperate to move as soon as possible now our mind is set it feels like we are all in limbo.
Hope somebody may be able to help
Kel
Great news, more people heading to Canberra. I have been sponsored and will be heading out in May 05, the sponsorship process was as follows: the paperwork went in from the employer to DIMIA Canberra in Nov 04, we submitted our paperwork to the London office in Dec 04 and we received the visa's begining of Feb 05. All should be done and dusted within about 4 months - providing your paperwork and items required by DIMIA are OK'd and of course medicals are clear.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

samjam will become famous soon enoughsamjam will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by RockHopper
Great news, more people heading to Canberra. I have been sponsored and will be heading out in May 05, the sponsorship process was as follows: the paperwork went in from the employer to DIMIA Canberra in Nov 04, we submitted our paperwork to the London office in Dec 04 and we received the visa's begining of Feb 05. All should be done and dusted within about 4 months - providing your paperwork and items required by DIMIA are OK'd and of course medicals are clear.
WOW that sounds great ! Are you a social worker by any chance cause there is loads of us going?
Old Mar 21st 2005, 10:39 pm
Living the Dream

RockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by samjam
WOW that sounds great ! Are you a social worker by any chance cause there is loads of us going?
Sorry no, I am going to be working within the department of defence at HMAS Harman.

Regards