got it!!!!!!

Old Nov 17th 2004, 10:01 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: got it!!!!!!

many thanks

i am going to call goldon arrow now about montu now and see what they say, so i will do a thread about her and everything that happens as i know how we all worry about our pets.

think the job offer is sydney as that is what we asked for, although the email we received doesnt specify this, so fingers x'd as i dont really fancy melbourne, although we will probley take it anyway if thats all they will offer....

i will keep you all updated on the nightmare of trying to sort out my house, montu and everything else as i am sure it might come in useful for somepoeple on the site, and i want to return as much help to others as i recieved myself from this forum.....

laura
xx
Old Nov 17th 2004, 10:05 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a bit like that now. Althought I am starting the application for permenent residency visa, the way I am feeling is that if someone just offfered me or Marc a job I would just go on a sponsored visa to get there quicker!!! I would only do that if it was the absolute right job though (for me community nursing) and for Marc a post as good as the one he's got here!

Keep us posted Laura!

Lynn
Old Nov 17th 2004, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Well done enjoy down under love ireland
Old Nov 17th 2004, 10:14 am

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
I'm a bit like that now. Althought I am starting the application for permenent residency visa, the way I am feeling is that if someone just offfered me or Marc a job I would just go on a sponsored visa to get there quicker!!! I would only do that if it was the absolute right job though (for me community nursing) and for Marc a post as good as the one he's got here!

Keep us posted Laura!

Lynn

yea, i know what you mean...we had our plan and didnt even consider going to aus until i finished my course.... then just out of the blue we got this, its turned everything upside down, but what the hell lifes too short (i was begining to think i had bitten off more than i could chew at uni by doing a joint degree), so i am going to take 2 years out from study and work in aus to decide what i really want, then continue my study in aus when we have citizenship.

I am going to try and get a job in the community in aus, as thats what i fancy or working in a special needs school.

We felt like here we were just plodding along wishing the years away, so we now have the chance to change all that and just take a chance....

I just rang golden arrow, they were lovley and said only need 6 weeks notice to get all sorted and they are sending me out the info.....

laura
xxx
Old Nov 17th 2004, 10:24 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
hello everyone

Just found out 5 minuites ago that jonathan has been offered the job in Sydney!!!!

We havent accepted it yet as she hasnt told us package yet, but she has said that they want him to work for them and are in the process of putting together an offer to make him!!!!
(hope its a good one)

OMG,OMG!!! I cannot believe it.......i'm scared now....

love laura
xxxxx
Really pleased for both of you.

Good luck and best wishes

Warren & Jill

Old Nov 17th 2004, 10:33 am

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
Really pleased for both of you.

Good luck and best wishes

Warren & Jill

thanks warren, jill and ireland, how long does it take to get over the inital shock when you first find out??
OMG,OMG!!

i need to start functioning properley again soon as i have so much to do today!!!!!

I am on cloud nine!!!

laura
xx
Old Nov 17th 2004, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations And Good Luck!!!!!
Old Nov 17th 2004, 11:35 am
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: got it!!!!!!

Congratulations to you both.......love your attitude to life!

Here's hoping it's a great job offer!

Phil et al x
Old Nov 17th 2004, 11:41 am

Originally Posted by philian4
Congratulations to you both.......love your attitude to life!

Here's hoping it's a great job offer!

Phil et al x

cheers phil,

Yes lets hope it is a good offer, (even though jc has decided that we will take it anyway) LOL

he is dying to get in that lovely warm water to surf, and i am getting a new board, a pink one, as soon as we get there. Well we have to get our priorities right dont we LOL

Laura
x
Old Nov 17th 2004, 11:50 am
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: got it!!!!!!

cheers phil,

Yes lets hope it is a good offer, (even though jc has decided that we will take it anyway) LOL

he is dying to get in that lovely warm water to surf, and i am getting a new board, a pink one, as soon as we get there. Well we have to get our priorities right dont we LOL

Laura
x
Of course.......blimey, what use is a decent job offer if your surf board's the wrong colour????!!!!

So excited for you!
Old Nov 17th 2004, 12:47 pm

Originally Posted by philian4
Of course.......blimey, what use is a decent job offer if your surf board's the wrong colour????!!!!

So excited for you!
i agree! LOL

cant wait........

laura
x
Old Nov 17th 2004, 12:52 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

i agree! LOL

cant wait........

laura
x
Congratulations! Now get off this site, you have too much stuff to do
Old Nov 17th 2004, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Great news!!! Congratulations

Keep us posted

Sue
Old Nov 17th 2004, 1:09 pm

Originally Posted by worzel
Congratulations! Now get off this site, you have too much stuff to do

youre telling me!!

I cant resist to keep comming back on for a quick peek.......its soo bloody addictive, i dont know what i hope to find so urgently, and whay i cant wait till tonight to cheek it then....

right, im going now...honest

laura
x
Old Nov 17th 2004, 10:22 pm
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Laura

That is great news.

You should be in a good position to barter. I mean they have said they want him and have not presented anything. I would be surprised if there was no flxibility in their offer....go go for it!!!

Really pleased for you both.

That does not mean you can miss the Leeds meet you know......

Gary

hello everyone

Just found out 5 minuites ago that jonathan has been offered the job in Sydney!!!!

We havent accepted it yet as she hasnt told us package yet, but she has said that they want him to work for them and are in the process of putting together an offer to make him!!!!
(hope its a good one)

OMG,OMG!!! I cannot believe it.......i'm scared now....

love laura
xxxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.