Got It!!

Old May 12th 2003, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

annalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant future
Talking Got It!!

I haven't posted much on this forum but the few that I have posted received a lot of help and were very reassuring and just reading through everything on here has helped loads.

Just thought I would say thanks for all the help and I am now the proud owner of an australian visa, after our front end loading appointment in London last week. We handed over the application and 20 mins later the girl came back and said 'yep, thats fine - there you go!'. Weight off my shoulders I can tell you!

We are off to Geraldton, WA in three weeks time!!!

Old May 12th 2003, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Atticus will become famous soon enough
Cool

That was quick!!

All the Best for the future and many congrats
Old May 12th 2003, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Got It!!

Originally posted by annalooby
I haven't posted much on this forum but the few that I have posted received a lot of help and were very reassuring and just reading through everything on here has helped loads.

Just thought I would say thanks for all the help and I am now the proud owner of an australian visa, after our front end loading appointment in London last week. We handed over the application and 20 mins later the girl came back and said 'yep, thats fine - there you go!'. Weight off my shoulders I can tell you!

We are off to Geraldton, WA in three weeks time!!!

The very best of luck to ya !

Enjoy !

Go get em !!!

Old May 12th 2003, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Sindy is an unknown quantity at this point

Comgratulations

What time did you get to AHC?

and how long did you have to queue?

Best of luck

Sindy
Old May 12th 2003, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

annalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant futureannalooby has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Sindy

What time did you get to AHC?

and how long did you have to queue?

We were sent an appointment for 10.15 - got there a bit early but only had to wait 20 minutes whilst they checked the application.

I think others were waiting who hadn't made appointments - but you have to make an appointment if you want to front-end-load your application all in one go.

They seemed more worried about taking my 445 quid queque than anything else!!!
Old May 12th 2003, 1:11 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

How long From your first application did all this take you to do?
did you have a sponsor in OZ?
ohh and a big CONGRATULATIONS to you too.
Old May 12th 2003, 1:26 pm
Badge

Originally posted by paulf
How long From your first application did all this take you to do?
did you have a sponsor in OZ?
ohh and a big CONGRATULATIONS to you too.

presumably this was prospective spouse...

Old May 12th 2003, 1:28 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, must have been.
Old May 12th 2003, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by paulf
Yeah, must have been.
Not 'prospective' spouse - already spouse! - sponsored by my husband - who's an auzzie. We asked for an appointment at the start of Feb and it came through for May.
Old May 12th 2003, 1:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done to you!

Best of luck in the future.

footie chick
Old May 12th 2003, 1:42 pm
?????????

ahh I see, had me going for a while, thought you had moved mountains with AHC, you know with sponsor checks, assurance and so on. once again, Well Done to you both and good luck.
Old May 12th 2003, 5:59 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Just to say well done!
my best ozzie friend lives in Geraldton, i spent a great 6 months there a while ago.
hope you enjoy it!
Old May 12th 2003, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

karlos is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations.

Good luck.
Karl.
Old May 12th 2003, 9:08 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 12th 2003, 9:12 pm
Finally made it

Paul and Steph is an unknown quantity at this point

Brilliant news......Go celebrate!

Steph