Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gosh that was quick

Gosh that was quick

Old Feb 20th 2008, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gosh that was quick

We applied for FIRB approval for a plot of land 12th Feb 6 days later its accepted, i was expecting to wait 30 days. Really pleased means we can now get on with organising the house build. So excited.
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Gosh that was quick

Wow that was quick!! Best of luck with the build and keep us updated.
Old Feb 20th 2008, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

hey congratulations - whats even better is that i am looking at a couple of plots a couple of 'doors' away - just think about the parties
Old Feb 20th 2008, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarah-jayne
We applied for FIRB approval for a plot of land 12th Feb 6 days later its accepted, i was expecting to wait 30 days. Really pleased means we can now get on with organising the house build. So excited.
how easy was it to apply???
Old Feb 20th 2008, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
hey congratulations - whats even better is that i am looking at a couple of plots a couple of 'doors' away - just think about the parties

Ohh I love a party me though you would never know

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
how easy was it to apply???
Its really easy just go to FIRB website register scan docs in and away you go.
Old Feb 20th 2008, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

brilliant I hope the build goes well for you
S xx
Old Feb 20th 2008, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Streaks
brilliant I hope the build goes well for you
S xx
thanks have heard some people have been unlucky with building hoping that ours goes smoothly