Reload this Page >

Goodbyes all said, bags packed

Goodbyes all said, bags packed

Old Nov 30th 2004, 4:34 pm
Cotswolds to Perth

Fremantleraider will become famous soon enough
Default Goodbyes all said, bags packed

Well folks this is it!

My bags are all packed, i have said tearfull goodbyes to the other half and i am all ready to go!

This will be my last post untill i get to Perth.

I just want to say thanks to all for support and the funny threads!
To everyone still waiting, it will happen faster than you think, best of luck!

I will be honest and tell ya that i am really crapping myself now! hehe but feel excited at the same time!

OZ HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FremantleRaider
Old Nov 30th 2004, 4:35 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Goodbyes all said, bags packed

Originally Posted by Fremantleraider
Well folks this is it!

My bags are all packed, i have said tearfull goodbyes to the other half and i am all ready to go!

This will be my last post untill i get to Perth.

I just want to say thanks to all for support and the funny threads!
To everyone still waiting, it will happen faster than you think, best of luck!

I will be honest and tell ya that i am really crapping myself now! hehe but feel excited at the same time!

OZ HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FremantleRaider
Safe journey FMR

Let us know how you get on!

Cheers,
Matt
Old Nov 30th 2004, 4:48 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck FMR. Hope the better half gets out there soon to join you. Look forward to hearing from you from the other side.
Old Nov 30th 2004, 4:53 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck,

You lucky blighter! Hope flight is OK. Let us know how you get on.

All the best

D D
Old Nov 30th 2004, 4:53 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Have a great journey!
Old Nov 30th 2004, 5:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

All the best. Safe journey.
Yv
Old Nov 30th 2004, 5:08 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy! and have a few free on the plane
Old Nov 30th 2004, 5:21 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

OMG,OMG!!!

Good luck, how exciting!

laura
x
Old Nov 30th 2004, 5:27 pm
Cotswolds to Perth

Fremantleraider will become famous soon enough

Thanks all!

I just wanna go to the airport now even though my flight wont leave for about 17 hours i dont mind sitting in the airport! hehe

I'm up and down doing things to keep my mind occupied, god knows how i'm gonna sleep tonight (beer might help hehe) but dont fancy flying for 17 hours with a hangover...............hehe

I feel like a kid on xmas eve, i wanna go to bed now so i can wake up early and open all my prezzies hehe and i wanna climb on the pub roof and do the funck chicken too!

FremantleRaider
Old Nov 30th 2004, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future

All the best FMR, look forward to seeing your first post from Perth.
Old Nov 30th 2004, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant futureKristine has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Fremantleraider
Thanks all!

I just wanna go to the airport now even though my flight wont leave for about 17 hours i dont mind sitting in the airport! hehe

I'm up and down doing things to keep my mind occupied, god knows how i'm gonna sleep tonight (beer might help hehe) but dont fancy flying for 17 hours with a hangover...............hehe

I feel like a kid on xmas eve, i wanna go to bed now so i can wake up early and open all my prezzies hehe and i wanna climb on the pub roof and do the funck chicken too!

FremantleRaider
Stay away from the roof
Wishing you a safe journey to your new home.x
Old Nov 30th 2004, 8:10 pm
Cheeky

Hi FMR!!

Safe journey!! Look forward to hearing from you when you reach Perth!!

Good luck!!

Take care,

Cheeky

Old Nov 30th 2004, 8:27 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck mate! Safe journey!

Hope it turns out to be everything you dreamed of.
Old Nov 30th 2004, 8:45 pm

saraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of light

Best of luck!!! Maybe I'll see you on the other side!
Old Nov 30th 2004, 9:02 pm
Go Banana's !!

Good luck and hopefully see you on the other side for more useful electronic tips !!

Best wishes

Warren

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.