Goodbye Skippys

Old Jun 7th 2005, 11:03 am
Just Joined

Gease is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Goodbye Skippys

Originally Posted by louise4
can i just ask Geek, oops sorry, Gease. why did you bothe (slugger or whatever) target this forum if you have nothing positive to say and just want to be down on the people here. i can say that we are nice friendly people who live and let live but you both just seem hell bent on making narky comments.

Louise
You must be deciphering the thread differently than I am, we could ask the moderator but I don't think he/she is that impartial, it seems that as soon as someone disagrees with any one of your crew you all close ranks. Narky though is a good name might change Gease. Will you still write to me?
Old Jun 7th 2005, 11:04 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Do you remember a user that, at about Christmas time last year, spent a lot of time trying to get us to give to charity????

Originally Posted by Pollyana
a) Because I already support charities of my choice
and
b) because I consider Lamingtons to be the most vomit inducing cakes I've ever tasted - on either side of the world
Old Jun 7th 2005, 11:11 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Do you remember a user that, at about Christmas time last year, spent a lot of time trying to get us to give to charity????
Mmm, I do vaguely - seem to remember thinking the same thing - I give to charities for my own personal reasons and I don't see why I should have to justify my choice.
So far nothing about Gease/Sludger or 'their' website has encouraged me to give a bent bottle-top in their direction.

PS - quick search through old threads is quite revealing isn't it..........

Last edited by Pollyana; Jun 7th 2005 at 11:19 am.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 11:17 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Who did the post advertising Expats on there?
That would be me . Its been moderated now though. The site is possibly the slowest flakiest forum site I've ever seen. Great moderation Tula. Hope you don't get too lonely over there .
Old Jun 7th 2005, 11:17 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gease
You must be deciphering the thread differently than I am, we could ask the moderator but I don't think he/she is that impartial, it seems that as soon as someone disagrees with any one of your crew you all close ranks. Narky though is a good name might change Gease. Will you still write to me?
so, as i say what is your point. why are you here?
You don't seem to be here make friends.
you don't seem to have any problems you need help with.
you obviously think that spending all day on here is bad (husbands not being happy and all that)
you don't seem to be here to laugh and make idle chatter.
So, why are you here. what you do seem to be doing is getting everyone to talk about the stgeorges day site and now we are onto charities?
strange very strange
Old Jun 7th 2005, 11:21 am
Just Joined

Gease is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Mmm, I do vaguely - seem to remember thinking the same thing - I give to charities for my own personal reasons and I don't see why I should have to justify my choice.
So far nothing about Gease/Sludger or 'their' website hasencouraged my to give a bent bottle-top in their direction.
I would suggest a bent bottle top is the most you have ever given.

It is not Geases web site and I wouldn't know if it is Sludgers. However you must admit it does produce the goods.

Anyway got to go all the best

Narky/Gease
Old Jun 7th 2005, 11:36 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gease
I would suggest a bent bottle top is the most you have ever given.
And I in turn would suggest that as you know nothing about me or my assocaiations with any charity, you should keep your opinions to yourself. I just choose not to shout about things of that kind which I have been involved in as I don't want thanks/praise for them. I myself know what I have contributed to, and in what way, and thats enough for me.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 11:42 am
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by HUP
That would be me . Its been moderated now though. The site is possibly the slowest flakiest forum site I've ever seen. Great moderation Tula. Hope you don't get too lonely over there .
Thanks for clearing up the Tula connection. lol, ties it in completely, doesn't it.

I asked these jerks who St.George was coupla month's ago....they referred me to a site created by a class of primary school students, no disrespect to the kids but the 3 amigos(Tula, Gease, Sludger) don't have a clue. St. G might have been a German as far as they know, totally clueless

But they are a lot of fun!!!! Keep punching guys, ykwim

Last edited by gogdownunder; Jun 7th 2005 at 11:48 am.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 11:47 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gogdownunder
Sludger
No I'm not!
Old Jun 7th 2005, 12:19 pm
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by HUP
No I'm not!
sorry gogs sometimes have difficulty reading English, no insult intended

tara
Old Jun 7th 2005, 1:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice

jeez why do you people always have to make such a song and dance about leaving the forum. If you don't like it why don't you just go quietly...I'm sick to death of all the dribbling sh*te and attention seeking...
Old Jun 7th 2005, 1:17 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

i thought.....and its hurtin
expats forum meant u had to have left the uk.
so that means its not for those trying to get here, but for us that are here already...ehhh ummmm too much thinkin, need a wee rest noo
Old Jun 7th 2005, 1:21 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Take note Soapy..........

Australia (122 Viewing)
Probably the most popular destinations for British expatriates. This is where to ask for advice on living in and moving to Australia.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 1:27 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Take note Soapy..........

Australia (122 Viewing)
Probably the most popular destinations for British expatriates. This is where to ask for advice on living in and moving to Australia.
if ur pc broke down, where would i be????
Old Jun 7th 2005, 1:35 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
if ur pc broke down, where would i be????
Funny you should say that........I was dagging to answer Jims thread but have been offline a couple of times tonight.

I could go again at any moment

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.