Goodbye Skippys

Old Jun 7th 2005, 9:06 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Goodbye Skippys

Originally Posted by hevs
It very well subscribed and scintillating
Is it still 6 members ?

I see you've been over there
Who did the post advertising Expats on there?

Old Jun 7th 2005, 9:12 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gease
So it seems I'm on my own, Sludger has left me to the wolves.

I have a houseful of women and can never win an argument there either, must be a glutton for punishment.

So come on girlies convince me that instead of trafalgar Day I should get my Collingwood scarf, pie with a pea floater, shout white maggot at the top of my voice and talk like Dinkum Dave on Pizza.

I feel converted already.
There you go. You're finally getting the hang of it.

In no time you'll be like I was on Sunday night when I was halfway to a
party with plenty of beer.
I slowly broke into a cold sweat as the realisation dawned on me that I'd forgotten my favourite stubbie holder!!:scared::scared:
Old Jun 7th 2005, 9:41 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sludger
There are very few non Australians here so I think I am flogging a dead horse, I have got better things to do and will not be returning. There seems to be a lot of Melbourne aussie rules supporters and very little else.

If anyone genuine English people want to contact me please check out our website:

I warned you about the plugging so will put up Australian symbols in place of the URL for now on.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 10:03 am
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sludger
There are very few non Australians here so I think I am flogging a dead horse, I have got better things to do and will not be returning. There seems to be a lot of Melbourne aussie rules supporters and very little else.

If anyone genuine English people want to contact me please check out our website:

Bye, Sludger, you'll be sorely missed.

Catch up on Battle of Hastings Day?
Old Jun 7th 2005, 10:10 am
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Is it still 6 members ?

Who are the other 4, or are you protecting the innocent?

I believe 6 is the minimum number required for a jerkle, but you'd have to ask Gease.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 10:17 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Is it still 6 members ?

Still 6!
Just had a look, wow its all happening over there!
Old Jun 7th 2005, 10:26 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

whats still 6. someone fill me in quick
Old Jun 7th 2005, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louise4
whats still 6. someone fill me in quick
Members on the St George Day forum I think
Old Jun 7th 2005, 10:31 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

oh it's big then
must be the pull of the friendly team there or something :scared:
Old Jun 7th 2005, 10:31 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Members on the opposition's website!Don't think Expats needs to worry - even the saturation advertising by Mr Trafalgar hasn't pulled in the fans
Old Jun 7th 2005, 10:34 am
forever hopeful

think i wills tay here with all the skippys, your an ok bunch really
Old Jun 7th 2005, 10:42 am
Just Joined

Gease is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Members on the opposition's website!Don't think Expats needs to worry - even the saturation advertising by Mr Trafalgar hasn't pulled in the fans
It might not have the numbers yet I see it has collected $40 K for children's charity and I see the moderator has censored them, it doesn't seem quite right really.

Ask the kids if they prefer a roof over their heads or some inane geeking.

Why don't all you good pomms have a lammington drive or touch Aussie rules (don't want the natives to think your an immigrant) and contribute, might be more fulfilling than this.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 10:47 am
forever hopeful

can i just ask Geek, oops sorry, Gease. why did you bothe (slugger or whatever) target this forum if you have nothing positive to say and just want to be down on the people here. i can say that we are nice friendly people who live and let live but you both just seem hell bent on making narky comments.

Louise
Old Jun 7th 2005, 10:47 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Gease
It might not have the numbers yet I see it has collected $40 K for children's charity and I see the moderator has censored them, it doesn't seem quite right really.

Ask the kids if they prefer a roof over their heads or some inane geeking.

Why don't all you good pomms have a lammington drive or touch Aussie rules (don't want the natives to think your an immigrant) and contribute, might be more fulfilling than this.
a) Because I already support charities of my choice
and
b) because I consider Lamingtons to be the most vomit inducing cakes I've ever tasted - on either side of the world
Old Jun 7th 2005, 10:58 am
Just Joined

Gease is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
a) Because I already support charities of my choice
and
b) because I consider Lamingtons to be the most vomit inducing cakes I've ever tasted - on either side of the world
a What ones
b So do I

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.