Goodbye Skippys

Old Jun 6th 2005, 3:19 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Goodbye Skippys

Originally Posted by sludger
I have got better things to do and will not be returning.
Woohoooooo!!!
Now that's the most sensible idea you've had all day.

Beannachd leibh......
Old Jun 6th 2005, 3:30 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Scossie
Woohoooooo!!!
Now that's the most sensible idea you've had all day.

Beannachd leibh......

Geez Scossie you don't half get them over in Perth, is it something in the water???
Old Jun 6th 2005, 3:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
My arse was too big, wouldnt fit in the picture

Nowt wrong with a big arse. More to hold on to

JTL
Old Jun 6th 2005, 3:48 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Geez Scossie you don't half get them over in Perth, is it something in the water???
Could be mate!
You'll find out for yourself in a few weeks.
We were at a party in Maggy & Mark's house last night with lots of the other Perth BE people. I told them all you were coming over to Perth soon.
You still up for beers on the 15th of July?

Cheers... John...
Old Jun 6th 2005, 4:30 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Could be mate!
We were at a party in Maggy & Mark's house last night with lots of the other Perth BE people. I told them all you were coming over to Perth soon.

Cheers... John...
Yeah Friday 15th, got to go to a wedding on the Saturday evening. Theres a British pub in the hotel we are staying at but I can't even remember the name of the hotel at the moment.
Old Jun 6th 2005, 4:31 pm
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice

Could be mate!

Cheers... John...
I am really confused!

You are in Australia.

You chose to be there, I presume.

This is a forum about people desperate to get out there or are there already (lucky buggers! )

This isn't another '3legs' type of thread!?? Surely??

I, for one, am pretty new to this forum and have had loads of help from different people on it - 'Skippys' or not!

Up the 'Skippys!!' (not literally, obviously! Very messy job!)

Jayne
Old Jun 6th 2005, 4:42 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Originally Posted by andy & jayne
I am really confused!

You are in Australia.

You chose to be there, I presume.

This is a forum about people desperate to get out there or are there already (lucky buggers! )

This isn't another '3legs' type of thread!?? Surely??

I, for one, am pretty new to this forum and have had loads of help from different people on it - 'Skippys' or not!

Up the 'Skippys!!' (not literally, obviously! Very messy job!)

Jayne
Why are you quoting me in your post?

I take it that it was an honest mistake & you meant to quote the guy who started this thread??
Old Jun 6th 2005, 4:52 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Originally Posted by Bordy
Yeah Friday 15th, got to go to a wedding on the Saturday evening. Theres a British pub in the hotel we are staying at but I can't even remember the name of the hotel at the moment.
You said in your PM that it was The Criterion Hotel.
Don't think The Criterion has a British pub though?
(Or if it has, I've never heard of anyone going to it).
It is slap bang in the middle of the city, so there are plenty pubs nearby.
Old Jun 6th 2005, 4:57 pm

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice

Why are you quoting me in your post?

I take it that it was an honest mistake & you meant to quote the guy who started this thread??
Oh no! Scossie are you talking to me??

I was just replying to the original threader, nothing to do with you! Sorry

Jayne
Old Jun 6th 2005, 5:04 pm
The Godfather

You said in your PM that it was The Criterion Hotel.
Don't think The Criterion has a British pub though?
(Or if it has, I've never heard of anyone going to it).
It is slap bang in the middle of the city, so there are plenty pubs nearby.
Yeah thats the one, it said British pub in the brochure we got. Doesn't matter though, as long as you pick one close by, Ive never been there before but arrive on the Thursday arvo so will check out the area on Thursday night.
Old Jun 6th 2005, 5:06 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Oh no! Scossie are you talking to me??

I was just replying to the original threader, nothing to do with you! Sorry

Jayne
No worries Jayne.
Apology accepted.
Old Jun 6th 2005, 5:14 pm

No worries Jayne.
Apology accepted.
Just so I know for the future - What does it mean 'quoting'??

Jayne
Old Jun 6th 2005, 5:26 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Just so I know for the future - What does it mean 'quoting'??

Jayne
Just what you've been doing Jayne.
You've been replying by clicking on the blue, "reply" box, on the right hand corner of the last post. If you hover the mouse over this box without clicking it, it says, "reply with quote".

If you want to reply without quoting someone, click on the blue box on the left hand side of the screen, under the last post in the thread. it says, "new reply".

Hope that's cleared things up a bit...
Old Jun 6th 2005, 5:46 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by sludger
There are very few non Australians here so I think I am flogging a dead horse, I have got better things to do and will not be returning. There seems to be a lot of Melbourne aussie rules supporters and very little else.

If anyone genuine English people want to contact me please check out our website:

http://www.saintgeorgesday.com.au
Baffled

What is this all about and what have we supposed to have done wrong?

Shame there isn't more geniune St George flag wavers in England, seems you have to migrate to another country to become patriotic - excuse spellings.

M

Old Jun 6th 2005, 7:30 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Merlot

Shame there isn't more geniune St George flag wavers in England, seems you have to migrate to another country to become patriotic - excuse spellings.

M
I know, it seems bizarre to me...!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.