Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

GOODBYE ....see you on the other side

Wikiposts

GOODBYE ....see you on the other side

Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:58 pm
Forum Regular

Sun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really niceSun n Surf is just really nice
Default Re: GOODBYE ....see you on the other side

[QUOTE=ELLJAY]
Originally Posted by poshrice
Hiya we are off today have just said goodbye to my

Hi Poshrice!

Good luck with journey. we fly out next weds so i'll look out for you on here when we get to Sydney and we can meet up.
Good luck L-j xxx
L-j your application was quick, what trade have you gone under? My hubby is a Carpenter and we sent our application off to Dimia early Dec but they haven't acknowledged it yet, despite debiting our C/C.

Cheers Sun
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:14 am
Rawr!

SophieC will become famous soon enoughSophieC will become famous soon enough

Wow nice! Good luck and have a safe trip!
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

Madster is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, good luck! So jealous.
Madster
Old Jan 25th 2006, 1:03 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya we are off today have just said goodbye to my parents as i am stopping at their house have both gone to work so that they don't have to think about us going. We fly from heathrow today at 2.05 and arrive in san fran about 5.15 us time then on to Sydney hurray can't wait. Hubby will be here in 20 mins to collect me and the piglet so thought i would just say a quick goodbye for now will be straight back on as soon as our stuff arrives and i can get my puter set up. we are flying united so will let you know how we get on all i can say they have been very helpful so far according to last minute.com we only get 20kilos luggage my initial reaction was :scared: sogot hubby to ring united and double check i am so glad i did she said standard baggage allowance to sydney via san fran is 46 kilos each you are allowed 2 bags at 23 kilos big sigh of relief we have nowhere near that much but what we do have was more than 20 kilos each.
anyway got to go lots to do.
see you on the other side

poshrice
5 mins till lift off then I can just imagine you all sitting on plane right now with thoe huge cheesy grins on your faces

Have a safe flight.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 6:12 am
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of
Smile Re: GOODBYE ....see you on the other side

Hiya we are off today have just said goodbye to my parents as i am stopping at their house have both gone to work so that they don't have to think about us going. We fly from heathrow today at 2.05 and arrive in san fran about 5.15 us time then on to Sydney hurray can't wait. Hubby will be here in 20 mins to collect me and the piglet so thought i would just say a quick goodbye for now will be straight back on as soon as our stuff arrives and i can get my puter set up. we are flying united so will let you know how we get on all i can say they have been very helpful so far according to last minute.com we only get 20kilos luggage my initial reaction was :scared: sogot hubby to ring united and double check i am so glad i did she said standard baggage allowance to sydney via san fran is 46 kilos each you are allowed 2 bags at 23 kilos big sigh of relief we have nowhere near that much but what we do have was more than 20 kilos each.
anyway got to go lots to do.
see you on the other side

poshrice
Poshrice! Best of luck... Have a safe flight and don't forget to write from the other side!
Jox
Old Jan 25th 2006, 6:13 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Have a safe journey and keep us posted.

Cheers

Ginny