Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

newbie with a question about 136

newbie with a question about 136

Old Jan 25th 2006, 2:19 pm
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all
Cool newbie with a question about 136

Hiy, new to the forum but have been reading with great interest. Have been following timeline and relevant posting on here and i have a question. I am applying for a 136 visa and have taken my date from the date it was acknowledged on the 8th November, reading some of the posts i take it that i will not be hearing anything for at least the next month.

My question is, I have front loaded our PCC's and meds, if my application doesn't throw up any questions will i or will i not be given notice of my file being allocated a CO?

I shall be ringing ASPC to see which region i am in (after the bank holiday of course, and am wondering is their a region which i wish i wasn't in?

Old Jan 25th 2006, 4:39 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: newbie with a question about 136

Originally Posted by somedogsdo
Hiy, new to the forum but have been reading with great interest. Have been following timeline and relevant posting on here and i have a question. I am applying for a 136 visa and have taken my date from the date it was acknowledged on the 8th November, reading some of the posts i take it that i will not be hearing anything for at least the next month.

My question is, I have front loaded our PCC's and meds, if my application doesn't throw up any questions will i or will i not be given notice of my file being allocated a CO?

I shall be ringing ASPC to see which region i am in (after the bank holiday of course, and am wondering is their a region which i wish i wasn't in?

You normally get notification of being allocated a CO by e-mail....

...sorry don't know about which region is best
Old Jan 25th 2006, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
You normally get notification of being allocated a CO by e-mail....

...sorry don't know about which region is best
We didn't get notification of a CO prior to getting the visas so it is possible.

Region 5 seems to be the quickest at the moment.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 6:12 pm
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Xgeminix
We didn't get notification of a CO prior to getting the visas so it is possible.

Region 5 seems to be the quickest at the moment.
thanks for the reply. any information i can get about the visa process is very much appreciated. Its great reading all the postings of people who are going through the same process, will keep reading.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 6:14 pm
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Take a look here...
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115639
You'll have more chances there.