Reload this Page >

Goodbye and good luck!

Goodbye and good luck!

Old Jun 6th 2003, 4:02 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Goodbye and good luck!

I've decided to stop posting on the forum - time to move on to other things.

Like some others here (I imagine), I grew somewhat 'obsessed' with our emigration to NZ and was almost desperate to find out almost ANY information about the process, what it's really like out there, what others in the same emigration boat were going through. This forum's been great for providing a helluva lot of feedback - thanks.

I guess I'll still lurk from time to time and will post an update once we are settled in NZ later this year.

Good luck to all who are making the big move and thanks for all the information and amusement. Apologies to a couple of members I may inadvertently have upset with an occasional unsubtle or boozy reply.
Old Jun 6th 2003, 4:09 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Goodbye and good luck!

Originally posted by pleasancefamily

Like some others here (I imagine), I grew somewhat 'obsessed' with our emigration to NZ and was almost desperate to find out almost ANY information about the process, what it's really like out there, what others in the same emigration boat were going through. This forum's been great for providing a helluva lot of feedback - thanks.

I guess I'll still lurk from time to time and will post an update once we are settled in NZ later this year.

Good luck to all who are making the big move and thanks for all the information and amusement. Apologies to a couple of members I may inadvertently have upset with an occasional unsubtle or boozy reply.

Good luck and all the best to you and your family , may you find all you want in Kiwi land.
Will miss your steady hand , one of the few who have a clear mind.

Old Jun 6th 2003, 5:22 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Good luck and all the best to you and your family , may you find all you want in Kiwi land.
Will miss your steady hand , one of the few who have a clear mind.

PB, you don't half cone out with some crap at times, but deep down you've got a heart of gold
Old Jun 6th 2003, 5:25 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by renth
PB, you don't half cone out with some crap at times, but deep down you've got a heart of gold

Must be me age , bark worse than me bite.

Old Jun 6th 2003, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

Good luck with your move to NZ, it's a beautiful country. I'll miss your reasoned, down to earth prouncements.

Wishing you every success in your move.

Paul.
Old Jun 6th 2003, 6:15 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Catch ya later Don, Cheers mate.
Old Jun 6th 2003, 6:29 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Bye Don and family hope everything goes really well for you and you find what you are looking for !!
Joanne and Paul
Old Jun 6th 2003, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosy is an unknown quantity at this point

Just hope you`re not dipping out because you realise your 2:1 prediction won`t happen....
Old Jun 6th 2003, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Bye Don

Goodluck to you and the family hope it all works out in NZ.

footie chick
Old Jun 6th 2003, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Don,

Good luck to you and your family in New Zealand, do look in at the forum some time in the future, always good to keep up with any goss and how you're doing ...

I've enjoyed the banter and chit chat,

We too are ready for the move soon, have 16 weeks accomadation ready and waiting in Perth, leaving in October

Yes, the forum is addictive ...
Old Jun 6th 2003, 8:03 am
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck with your move.

Your contributions here will be missed.

Nicola
Old Jun 6th 2003, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Atticus will become famous soon enough

Hi Don

Good luck with everything - will miss your contributions - let us know how you get on.

Best wishes
Old Jun 6th 2003, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

Bidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really nice
Smile Good Luck

Hi Don,

Wishing you all the best for the future. Hope all works out for you and your family in NZ. Will miss reading your posts!

Take care,

Bidd
Old Jun 6th 2003, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

TIZUS is an unknown quantity at this point

See ya Don

Thanks for all ya help you have been a star!

Good Luck
Tori
Old Jun 6th 2003, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Exit UK 23rd Mar 2004, arriving in NZ 29th Mar (stop off LA Disney)
GetMeOutOfHere is an unknown quantity at this point

Don, firstly thanks for your posts, they are the ones I have gained most info from when I joined this fora, I recommend anyone thinking of NZ to do a search for PleasanceFamily.

Secondly, glad little Don is ok now

You've been there and done it(had all the stress) just gotta get the tee-shirt next(you get that in NZ )

All the best for your family, perhaps a few of us can meet up in the future and have a few beers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.