Wikiposts

Goodbye again!

Old May 10th 2005, 10:51 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Re: Goodbye again!

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Wasnt it on TV the other week about people being put on prozac developing suicidal tendancies?

Its not a good drug. Lots of people suffered the same you know, its being investigated.

Oh don't I know it!!

I KEEP having ppl tell me about how they've just read a report about this very thing!

I'd read a while back on the net about how 1) this drug had proved useful to teenagers with Depression, then 2) how some countries are banning it with under 18's cos it was making them Suicidal!!

Ok, pretty much all Anti D's will list Suicidal Thoughts as a side effect (could never work that one out!) but whatever.

Thing is, my partner is just over 5', a size 6 - 8, and weighs 6.5 stone!

Ok, she is 36 and has the mind of an adult, but she weighs less than my 14 year old daughter!! .......... does she not come under the same bracket as a teen ????

Sam, I could rave and rave about the GP's failings here, but she has been on Seroxat b4, and it worked fine. Why put her on Prozac this time ?!?!?!?!

She is now on Seroxat and all is going to plan

It just puzzles the hell out of me
Old May 10th 2005, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

Just read this thread all the way through. I just really feel for you guys, and just stay strong for your wife and kids, and you'll pull through this. It must have been yours and your wifes best gift to hear those words that she felt better on her birthday.
Best of luck to you all. xx
Old May 10th 2005, 1:22 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by funkybuddah
Just read this thread all the way through. I just really feel for you guys, and just stay strong for your wife and kids, and you'll pull through this. It must have been yours and your wifes best gift to hear those words that she felt better on her birthday.
Best of luck to you all. xx
Thanks FunkyBuddah To be honest I dunno how long the thread is now, I've prob had longer ones, but funny enough I am ONLY interested in this one!

You know I said this in a PM to someone else earlier, but deleted after goin right off on one ...lol, but without calling for the violins for myslef, I'm a likeable guy and never been short of friends, but have worked nights for almost 9 yrs now and lost all my 'good buddies' and basically have become sooooo sad that the Internet holds my best friends!

Sad as I say, but just how it is! One of my BEST friends I've NEVER met, and lives in bloody New Zealand! ...lol, known for years but never met as I say!

All I'm tryin to say is posting about my current issues & probs on B/Expat Australia is hardly Australian, and Depresssion REALLY has nowt to do with emigrating to Oz, but to me I know there is ppl out there who care and are interested in what is goin on, and for me, it's a release!

nuff said really!

Cheers .......... hic! .......

Thanks

I will remain sane,

I will go thru pain,

I will see my lover thru,

I will do all I can do!

I have a tear,

For every nightmare I fear,

But I will always come true,

because that's what you do!

We love the kids,

They mean so much,

But can she really ???

Lose this touch?

Together we'll get, to the end,

For each other, we'll both mend,

I'm sorry, feelin pissed,

I love her so much, I miss her tender touch, & her soft kiss

All will be ok,

I know so well,

Cos if it don't,

I'LL ROT IN HELL!!!

Been here before,

And yeah, it was swore!

But we bounced back!

and got on track

oh as usual, It's time to go,

Fellow Expat's, I've emptied my soul,

But all I ask, and I mean it so,

Is NO nastly msg's, in my inbox ... ho! .... lol

Jim2004 aka Drunk Paul @ 02.10 - 11/05/2005

rofl

nun night!

Sorry, gonna reget this post in the morn, but as usual will hit the 'sumbit post' button!

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ........ goodbye Jim!!! ...lol
Old May 10th 2005, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

Night Jim. I'm continually amazed by the support given and genuine care everyone has for eachother on BE. It's very special. You're all lovely people!!!