Reload this Page >

Good vibes needed....

Good vibes needed....

Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:00 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Good vibes needed....

I have found my DREAM HOME!!!!!!!

Putting an offer in this morning(When the agent finally gets his butt from under the covers!!).........I need to have this house!!

Please send all the good vibes you can so that no one out bids us and that we can buy this house!!!

I dare say I wont get a wink of sleep until we know that the house is ours....am so nervous as its the first house I have ever bought.

Any tips from seasoned house purchasers would be gratefully received, by the way

This has to be my house....even the Hubby is excited by it and not alot gets my Hubby "visibly" excited.....

Hels
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice
Default Re: Good vibes needed....

Originally Posted by Hels

Putting an offer in this morning(When the agent finally gets his butt from under the covers!!).........I need to have this house!!

Please send all the good vibes you can so that no one out bids us and that we can buy this house!!!

I dare say I wont get a wink of sleep until we know that the house is ours....am so nervous as its the first house I have ever bought.

Any tips from seasoned house purchasers would be gratefully received, by the way

This has to be my house....even the Hubby is excited by it and not alot gets my Hubby "visibly" excited.....

Hels

Happy house karma on its way!!
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:02 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Hels

oooohhhhh GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!! I'll keep everything crossed for ya!!! K on its way!!!

Petra
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

ooh gotta spread around first..sorry! x
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:03 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by logan
ooh gotta spread around first..sorry! x

LOL thats ok....I think you were the last person that gave me Karma anyway!!
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:04 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

LOL @ me!!!!!!!! Logan.. missy you just got some karma hun....consider it a gift lol...I meant to click on Hel's k button but wasn't really looking what i was doing....dopey mare..
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:06 am
....is FAB

Hels I managed yours this time........lol
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:08 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by artep
Hels I managed yours this time........lol

Right back at ya.....
Old Jun 20th 2005, 12:09 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Good luck Hels. Sounds really exciting. I will send you some karma as well. I have my fingers crossed for you. I can't wait until hubby and I are in the position to buy our dream home.

Katie
Old Jun 20th 2005, 1:27 am
Account Closed

Well, the first offer is in with the Agent.......

This is more nerve wrecking than waiting for the Hubby's visa!!
Old Jun 20th 2005, 1:36 am
ABCDiamond

Well, the first offer is in with the Agent.......

This is more nerve wrecking than waiting for the Hubby's visa!!
Good Vibes on their way

Good Luck

Old Jun 20th 2005, 2:24 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Please how do you send karma. Can you put a link to the property or is there nothing on line.

jo

Would send Karma if I new how to, im a bit fick you know
Old Jun 20th 2005, 2:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by joho
Please how do you send karma. Can you put a link to the property or is there nothing on line.

jo

Would send Karma if I new how to, im a bit fick you know

Hi Jo,

You can send Karma by hitting the little karma blue box on the bottom left hand corner of this post.

As far as a link, I want to wait until we have bought the house and then I will put good pic's up of it as there are no pics on the link anyhow.

Cheers,

Hels
Old Jun 20th 2005, 2:51 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Hels - fingers crossed for you .
Old Jun 20th 2005, 4:15 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

you sound soooo exceited, sending you k.

very very very good luck

Louise

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.