good site

Old Sep 15th 2003, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

vickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the rough
Default good site

Hi

Just found this site. Hubby and I are currently going through visa application process, hoping to move from Bradford, Yorkshire,UK to Brisbane end of next year.
Does anyone live near or know what Albany Creek is like, we're just having a look around on the net at possible areas to live, it looks kinda nice, but is it a long way out of the centre for jobs.
Old Sep 15th 2003, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

Dee_e56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Vicky

You have found a good site here, we have all helped each other in many ways and you will find loads of information in the postings. I am at present living in Switzerland but orignally from UK. We are moving to NZ next year. sorry I cant be any help with OZ. you will find this site very addictive we are all addicts here. lol
Happy posting

Dee
Old Sep 15th 2003, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

vickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the rough

thanks Dee

nice to speak to people who are going through similar.
Old Sep 15th 2003, 3:11 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Dee_e56
we are all addicts here. lol
We are not all addicts. I could give it up.........
If I wanted to
Old Sep 15th 2003, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

kathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant futurekathm has a brilliant future

Hi Vicky,

I live in Keighley, near Bradford - so not far from you!!! We are hoping to move to NZ if hubby can get a job offer.

I'm fairly new to the site, but so far people have been helpful when I've asked questions.

Kath
Old Sep 15th 2003, 5:04 pm
suz
Forum Regular

suz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: good site

Originally posted by vickymills
Hi

Just found this site. Hubby and I are currently going through visa application process, hoping to move from Bradford, Yorkshire,UK to Brisbane end of next year.
Does anyone live near or know what Albany Creek is like, we're just having a look around on the net at possible areas to live, it looks kinda nice, but is it a long way out of the centre for jobs.
Hi Vicky,
Welcome to the site, we have got lots of info from everyone and had a few laughs along the way. Re Albany Creek, I have a good Aussie friend who live in Brisbane I shall ask her and pm you later.
Regards

Suz
Old Sep 15th 2003, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the site Vicky. Can't help you with Albany Creek i'm afraid, but no doubt someone will.

Whisky
Old Sep 15th 2003, 6:39 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

welcome to the mad house
Old Sep 15th 2003, 6:41 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by h garrett
welcome to the mad house
:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Sep 15th 2003, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: good site

Originally posted by vickymills
Hi

Hi Vicky & hubby
welcome to the group, or madhouse should i say!
we too are hoping to move to one of the Brisbane suburbs, we are STILL waiting for the TRA to assess hubby's trade! type in Brisbane Suburbs into the search box and it will bring up lots of treads!
best of luck
rach
Old Sep 15th 2003, 7:36 pm
mark,abbi,tia & max

mark warner is an unknown quantity at this point

welcome to the site much like yourselves we have done extensive searches of the net for nice places but ended
up going to bris in may to check it out for ourselves glad we did as a couple of places we liked the look of didnt live up to expectations we have now decided we like the look of a suburb called helensvale and the surrounding area (gold coast) ,so no matter what you find on the net it really willmpay to get on a plane and check it out

best wishes

mark
Old Sep 15th 2003, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

Hi and welcome to the forum.
Try this link below and click on the a - z directory. You never know ....it might be listed

http://www.walkabout.com.au/index.shtml