Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Good School on the Sunshine Coast..

Good School on the Sunshine Coast..

Old Jun 10th 2004, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

jana1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Good School on the Sunshine Coast..

Hello
I know I am a long way off moving to Aus (only just sent main application to agent), but I just want to start planning!!

Can anyone recomend a good school on the sunshine coast? My daughter will be five when we move and the school will be the most important thing when we are looking at places to live. Don't mind if its state or private, it just has to be good!

Thanks very much
Ali
Old Jun 10th 2004, 9:39 pm
mick n cheryl

Hi Ali

We spent 6 months on the Sunny coast living in Sippy Downs near Buderim. Our kids attended Chancellor Park State school and I would heartily recommend that school for a state school .

Kids loved it and made loads of friends very quickly, kids and teachers very friendly. We were also told by many locals that it was one of the best schools around.

Hope this helps... Mick

Old Jun 11th 2004, 11:02 am
Just Joined

hank is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Good School on the Sunshine Coast..

Just a thought but you may wish to concider going inland a bit (sunshine coast hinterland) 1/2 hour from beach cheeper houses bigger land and some great schools ours are at a small private school ,couldn't be better (and very cheep)
Old Jun 11th 2004, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

pukka pom will become famous soon enoughpukka pom will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by mick n cheryl
Hi Ali

We spent 6 months on the Sunny coast living in Sippy Downs near Buderim. Our kids attended Chancellor Park State school and I would heartily recommend that school for a state school .

Kids loved it and made loads of friends very quickly, kids and teachers very friendly. We were also told by many locals that it was one of the best schools around.

Hope this helps... Mick
Good bit of info for us Mick, we are looking to live in or around Buderim and will be looking at schools, eldest will be probably 6 when we arrive.

Cheers - Sally
Old Jun 12th 2004, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

jana1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Schools..

Thanks for all your recomendations, I can get some more infor on those schools and start looking at houses in the area, thanks again..
jana