Reload this Page >

good old british summer..NOT !

Wikiposts

good old british summer..NOT !

Old Jun 27th 2003, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

appletree is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Yes I find it sad too that a company any where on the planet is so stuffed too, I must ask for a rise out of the new share issue.

dreamer
Old Jul 9th 2003, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

onetwothree is an unknown quantity at this point

this weather is driving us barmy! not long to go now!
Old Jul 9th 2003, 11:23 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by onetwothree
this weather is driving us barmy! not long to go now!
Pissing it down in Perth last 2 weeks solid and it's what in UK today 27 °C ?

Perth
Showers, windy
20°C

Bunbury
Showers, windy. Thunder risk
18°C

Albany
17°C

Old Jul 9th 2003, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

onetwothree is an unknown quantity at this point

Perth
20°C

That sounds great for the middle of winter!
Old Jul 9th 2003, 11:28 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by onetwothree
That sounds great for the middle of winter!
Yea wind chill can half that and the bloody rain is none stop plus it bloody cold at night , dream on.

Old Jul 9th 2003, 7:51 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Pissing it down in Perth last 2 weeks solid and it's what in UK today 27 °C ?

Perth
Showers, windy
20°C

Bunbury
18°C

Albany
17°C

Yeah aint,it great the last 2 winters we have had ,bugga all rain fall ,thats why the country,s , in drought you tosser, cant you take the hint piss off back to the dark & gloomy before the weather changes , ............
MM
Old Jul 9th 2003, 8:08 pm
Badge

PB its summer here. And its winter at the moment in Perth.

We're allowed to have the occasional hot day in the UK. As you know 27 is rare. Its gonna be a scorcher - I was walking down the road at 8am and it was hot.

we've had a good summer this year - I gather in years gone by it has just rained...

badgers

Old Jul 9th 2003, 9:19 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Yea wind chill can half that and the bloody rain is none stop plus it bloody cold at night , dream on.

if i read between the lines you dont, want to leave , be a man tell the queen of Fife to bugga off to kinver, and we,ll set you up with a 15 yr old stripper , and put you up for pres at the coffin cheaters next do.. MM
Old Jul 9th 2003, 11:28 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Originally posted by badgersmount
PB its summer here. And its winter at the moment in Perth.

We're allowed to have the occasional hot day in the UK. As you know 27 is rare. Its gonna be a scorcher - I was walking down the road at 8am and it was hot.

we've had a good summer this year - I gather in years gone by it has just rained...

badgers

"summer" 2001 was nasty. It rained more in aufust and september than it did in november and december (so the news said anyway).

Several towns in Kent were flooded on my birthday (31st August), and my mate in Wakefield yorks had her house flooded in september. She had 4 foot of floodwater in her celler.

This summer has been wonderful so far....

PB....why are you comparing a british summer with a Perth winter? whats the point you are trying to make?

And besides, as MM said. ANY rain is good in aus.....Jeez a few weeks ago you were complaining about the lack of it because you could'nt grow your veggies...
Old Jul 10th 2003, 12:00 pm
Banned

Originally posted by mr mover
Yeah aint,it great the last 2 winters we have had ,bugga all rain fall ,thats why the country,s , in drought you tosser, cant you take the hint piss off back to the dark & gloomy before the weather changes , ............
MM
The farmers in Woga Woga need the rain , we in Perth get loads in Winter 15 days and counting of strong winds and pissing it down might stop at end of October , beat's Manchester hands down for rain in Winter.
Dark and gloomy you've been Perth then in Winter?

Old Jul 10th 2003, 12:06 pm
The Tooth Fairy

The farmers in Woga Woga need the rain , we in Perth get loads in Winter 15 days and counting of strong winds and pissing it down might stop at end of October , beat's Manchester hands down for rain in Winter.
Dark and gloomy you've been Perth then in Winter?

Where's Woga Woga?

Old Jul 10th 2003, 12:19 pm
Banned

Originally posted by mr mover
if i read between the lines you dont, want to leave , be a man tell the queen of Fife to bugga off to kinver, and we,ll set you up with a 15 yr old stripper , and put you up for pres at the coffin cheaters next do.. MM
Thanks for the offer the bikies are not to be crossed they have a nice way of pulling people back into line , tie some poor sod to a tree and whip him with bike chains , not for me might suit you?

Old Jul 10th 2003, 12:20 pm
Banned

Originally posted by PeteY

PB....why are you comparing a british summer with a Perth winter? whats the point you are trying to make?

And besides, as MM said. ANY rain is good in aus.....Jeez a few weeks ago you were complaining about the lack of it because you could'nt grow your veggies...
I have as much point as this deluted post's title none.

Old Jul 10th 2003, 4:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

april is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: good old british summer..NOT !

Perth was 3c last night but I prefer that to baking at 40c in summer and its better inside than out?

I have to aggree were i live it's in the high 30's could'nt live in that sort of heat for long ........
:scared: ..........
Old Jul 10th 2003, 8:35 pm
Banned

Thanks for the offer the bikies are not to be crossed they have a nice way of pulling people back into line , tie some poor sod to a tree and whip him with bike chains , not for me might suit you?

no the do it better here , ask the costalupo family their son gaffa ,taped up bound in chains ,tossed over the side of a boat at edithburg, one witness said he was alive, they never found the body ,even using sonar , ...........MM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.