Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

good old british summer..NOT !

Wikiposts

good old british summer..NOT !

Old Jun 10th 2003, 1:24 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Kiwipaul
Mid winter the shortest day I belive is 22 Dec.

Also the temp yesterday in Perth was 17 max 7 min according to the ABC.

Weather
Try Australia or have you moved?
Does Christmas in July ring a bell , bloody backward country?

Old Jun 10th 2003, 9:09 pm
Came Back 2003

heading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really nice

Originally posted by etlniwd
This summer in Brisbane it got to 35 degress ONCE. That was the 6th December. On almost every other day it peaked at 29 degrees which is the average maximum summer temp for Brisbane.

The weather at the moment in Brisbane is perfect. In fact it is better than an English summer. Every day is blue sky with temps of 22-23 degrees.

My appologies I forgot I didn't like living in Australia therefore everything I say cannot possibly be true. I don't look at averages etc just tell it how it felt for me and that was bloody hot!!!!!

I am off to sit in the garden, at least I can over here at any time of day!!!

Old Jun 10th 2003, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

etlniwd is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by heading downunder 2002
My appologies I forgot I didn't like living in Australia therefore everything I say cannot possibly be true. I don't look at averages etc just tell it how it felt for me and that was bloody hot!!!!!

I am off to sit in the garden, at least I can over here at any time of day!!!

Apology accepted
Old Jun 11th 2003, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

onetwothree is an unknown quantity at this point

nothing worse than living in blighty & it being too cold & grey to do anything for 10 months each year
Old Jun 11th 2003, 3:48 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by onetwothree
nothing worse than living in blighty & it being too cold & grey to do anything for 10 months each year
Come on give us a clue why does Australia attract the sad bastards like you and export its best talent to the UK?

Old Jun 11th 2003, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Come on give us a clue why does Australia attract the sad bastards like you and export its best talent to the UK?

Well you got it half right cos they attracted you out here.
Old Jun 11th 2003, 4:02 pm
Banned

And your good self , thank god we are bring this place to it knees together I cannot shouder all the blame myself.
Never mind the best always leave here?

PS 2C last night in Perth I know you follow such things?

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jun 11th 2003 at 4:06 pm.
Old Jun 11th 2003, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

appletree is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Jun 11th 2003, 4:32 pm
Banned

Originally posted by appletree
:

Nice to know the village idiot has fan , you attended the same school?

Old Jun 11th 2003, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Your usual standard here again. I can hear the developers coming appletree and your roots are very short so far. Timber!
Old Jun 11th 2003, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

Nice to know the village idiot has fan , you attended the same school?

at least I went to a school. Judging by the lack of grammar and correct pronunciation in your posts, you missed school altogether.
Old Jun 11th 2003, 4:37 pm
Banned

at least I went to a school. Judging by the lack of grammar and correct pronunciation in your posts, you missed school altogether.
True thats why the company only charge $160 per hour for my time , your bill is on its way.
Old Jun 11th 2003, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

How can you have pronunciation in written work? You are bunking off again I think. Naughty.
Old Jun 11th 2003, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

True thats why the company only charge $160 per hour for my time , your bill is on its way.
dream on. $160/hr for typing on this fourm ...hahhahhaha
Old Jun 11th 2003, 4:51 pm
Banned

dream on. $160/hr for typing on this fourm ...hahhahhaha
Yes I find it sad too that a company any where on the planet is so stuffed too, I must ask for a rise out of the new share issue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.