Reload this Page >

Good morning from me!

Good morning from me!

Old Oct 8th 2005, 9:41 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Good morning from me!

Originally Posted by Dreamaway 10
Talking about hair this week with all the damp weather I have a bad hair day everyday.I love my hair straight but it is not the minute I go out in the fog within minutes it goes wavy and all over the place.
Whats going on with the weather out there? surely thats not right for spring is it?
Lol.....this is another example of "same shit...shinnier bucket"....lol

We both get the same problems caused by different kind of weather

As for weather here in Brissy;
We are into our second year here and so we've only experienced one years worth of weather so can't assess from a personal perspective and apparently last year was a one off i.e was a mild and temperate year...so I'm not sure what to expect.

It did say on TV though that it has been on average 6 degrees hotter for the same time of year so I guess that means the trend could be warmer this year although I'm not sure any statastician would hedge their bets on this until it shows a definate trend. Who knows? I havent studied the trend but it's bleedin hot....and lovely [I love the sunshine....so I guess have to put up withthe heat..lol ]

Brisbane is sub tropical so we only get two seasons anyway i.e spring/summer [hot and stormy / rainy] and autumn / winter [hot / warm during day and cold at night and fairly dry season].....

Basically it's bloody lovely all year [well, for us anyway ]
Old Oct 8th 2005, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Great it sounds like my kind of weather then!!!!
Old Oct 8th 2005, 9:53 am
Account Closed

Great it sounds like my kind of weather then!!!!
Are you coming to Bris Dreamaway?

It does get hot here but shopping malls tend to have aircon so it's comfortable doing your shopping and cars have aircon....so it's just a case of home.

Most people have aircon or fans in one or two rooms and most have a beer fridge outside in the shade with errrr beer lol.....and also cold drinks
Old Oct 8th 2005, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Are you coming to Bris Dreamaway?

It does get hot here but shopping malls tend to have aircon so it's comfortable doing your shopping and cars have aircon....so it's just a case of home.

Most people have aircon or fans in one or two rooms and most have a beer fridge outside in the shade with errrr beer lol.....and also cold drinks
We are hoping to come out to the Sunshine Coast just as soon as we sell the bloody house.Hubby has a chance to purchase a lease for a Butchers shop and just praying that we do not lose out as we are having to wait so long.
Shopping is my favourite past time I have to admitt are there some really good shops in Brissie then?
Old Oct 8th 2005, 10:26 am
Account Closed

We are hoping to come out to the Sunshine Coast just as soon as we sell the bloody house.Hubby has a chance to purchase a lease for a Butchers shop and just praying that we do not lose out as we are having to wait so long.
Shopping is my favourite past time I have to admitt are there some really good shops in Brissie then?
Here's hopig you sell your house soon then [I'll get my wand out ]

As for shopping; you'll know from your reccie trip [just read you are going to Sunshine coast] there are plenty of shops with lots of choice and you don't have to go into the centre of Brisbane to get what you need.

It's really frustrating not selling the house isn't it? We all think getting the visa is the hard part, but it' the easy bit compared to the bloody house selling malarky

The one good thing is....buying a house in Aus is a pleasure compared to UK. The system is sooooo much easier and doesn't drag on or have the uncertainty and so is much less stressful inmy view.

Good luck with the house Dreamaway.

It'll soon stop being your dream and will be your reality
Old Oct 9th 2005, 8:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Here's hopig you sell your house soon then [I'll get my wand out ]

As for shopping; you'll know from your reccie trip [just read you are going to Sunshine coast] there are plenty of shops with lots of choice and you don't have to go into the centre of Brisbane to get what you need.

It's really frustrating not selling the house isn't it? We all think getting the visa is the hard part, but it' the easy bit compared to the bloody house selling malarky

The one good thing is....buying a house in Aus is a pleasure compared to UK. The system is sooooo much easier and doesn't drag on or have the uncertainty and so is much less stressful inmy view.

Good luck with the house Dreamaway.

It'll soon stop being your dream and will be your reality
Thanks Phoenix.
Another weekend past and no viewings we ahve another agent coming round tomorow you never know.
Take Care Dreamaway
Old Oct 9th 2005, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Well I am off to Sandown to meet Professional Princess, Rooksie, Kris Maynard, Gobbyjock, Dollydaydream and goodness knows who else. And.....I can't wait!!!!!

I missed that thread. I wish I was coming, would have love to have met up with you all. Anyway, have a great day

Tracey.

Any chance of us organising a London meet or somewhere else more central that we can all get to? Theres loads of people who I would love to meet on here who live way down south .