Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Good Luck Scissors & gsb

Good Luck Scissors & gsb

Old Jun 29th 2005, 8:22 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good Luck Scissors & gsb

Originally Posted by Gravyman
Most of you may be aware that Tracey (Scissiors) & Gary (gsb) and of course Kerry are Oz bound this Sunday.

I'm sure you will join me in wishing them all the best and an exciting New Life Down Under.

Look forward to hearing from them on the other side.

Best of luck Tracey, Gary & Kerry.

Graham & Sara
Hi Graham & Sara. Good to chat on Saturday and thanks again for the lift.

I still can't believe we won't see them at any more UK meets.

Good luck Gary, Tracey and Kerry.
Old Jun 29th 2005, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

mysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of light

Tracey, Gary and Kerry,

Good Luck, so glad you are finally on your way!!

We are off in 19 days!! :scared:

It was wonderful to meet you at our local meets and I wish you all the luck in the world!

Nikki
xx
Old Jun 29th 2005, 8:35 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Best of luck to you all, we're not far behind you- 2 1/2 weeks to go! :scared:
Old Jun 29th 2005, 8:39 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

All the luck & best wishes & love to Gary, Tracey and Kerry.

See you on the Gold Coast for that BBQ!

Claire, Steve & Jonah

PS. I am still aiming for 13th August! LOL
Old Jun 29th 2005, 8:48 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Most of you may be aware that Tracey (Scissiors) & Gary (gsb) and of course Kerry are Oz bound this Sunday.

I'm sure you will join me in wishing them all the best and an exciting New Life Down Under.

Graham & Sara
Good luck you guys, I can't believe you're nearly there!!

Love D D xx
Old Jun 29th 2005, 8:59 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Another one bites the dust..................

Good luck guys.....enjoy your new life down under

Dx
Old Jun 29th 2005, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

WOW,thanks guys,ive only just come across this thread i feel quite emotional now.....thanks for all your support and help through out the last 10 months,i really dont know what we d have done without you

The meets have been great,and we ve met some wonderful people many of whom have become good freinds,and i know we ll def get together once we get to brisbane,even the ones that arent going to brissy we ll get together for weekends
It was graet to see some of you at the party on saturday night thanks guys for coming,we were really pleased with the turn out,the debris was all over the car park and down the road on sunday morning,it must have been a good night
Our flight is at 19.05 on sunday evening,and we re spending 10 day s in langkawi and 4 days in kwala lumpa before arriving in brisbane on the 17th july yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,we re staying in ormiston with amanda and her family to start with while we look around at areas and find a rental.
We look forward to meeting some of you guys who we ve been chatting to for so long and have never met and of course to helping out all you guys who are just starting out in the process of emmigration and need some advice

tracey
Old Jun 29th 2005, 11:34 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah good luck Tracey and Gary and I hope you enjoy the Marriot

I can't wait to here from you on the other side
Old Jun 29th 2005, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for your help with that fraser we ll def be in touch on the other side,you wont be far behind yourself
Originally Posted by fraser
Yeah good luck Tracey and Gary and I hope you enjoy the Marriot

I can't wait to here from you on the other side
Old Jun 29th 2005, 11:38 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scissors
thanks for your help with that fraser we ll def be in touch on the other side,you wont be far behind yourself

My pleasure mate, you've helped me out plenty with all your support in the dark days
Old Jun 29th 2005, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

hey thats what we re all here for have you got a moving date yet?,i see youve booked your flights,thats wicked
My pleasure mate, you've helped me out plenty with all your support in the dark days
Old Jun 29th 2005, 11:46 am

Originally Posted by scissors
hey thats what we re all here for have you got a moving date yet?,i see youve booked your flights,thats wicked
August 8th and my head hurts too much to organise
Old Jun 29th 2005, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

Graham & Sara

GOOD LUCK
Old Jun 29th 2005, 11:53 am
BE Forum Addict

lol i know what you mean,i though that last week at the house was the worst so much to sort out and running out of time to do it,and i thought before that i was on top of everything now im getting jittery about have i forgot to do anything...i only got 4 days left
August 8th and my head hurts too much to organise
Old Jun 29th 2005, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Graham & Sara
All the best, hope to see you in Brisbane, im a Hairdresser too so hope to catch up with you on the other side and you can let us know what the trade's like.

All the very best.

Paula.
Warrington, Brisbane soooooon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.