Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A good hairdresser!!

A good hairdresser!!

Old Apr 22nd 2008, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

svinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud of
Default A good hairdresser!!

Anyone know of a good hairdresser in the Wellington point, Cleveland, generally the bayside area.
I have been to a fair few and on the whole they have all crap..... i was wanting to know if anyone knew of a good one.

Cheers
Suzanne
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 10:20 pm
jan
classy clipper

jan will become famous soon enoughjan will become famous soon enough
Default Re: A good hairdresser!!

Originally Posted by svinnes
Anyone know of a good hairdresser in the Wellington point, Cleveland, generally the bayside area.
I have been to a fair few and on the whole they have all crap..... i was wanting to know if anyone knew of a good one.

Cheers
Suzanne
Recomendation is your best bet but only when you get to see the hair or the person who gives the recommendation
I hope Bob Geldof does'nt recommend a salon to you. lol!

Last edited by jan; Apr 22nd 2008 at 10:28 pm.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 11:14 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A good hairdresser!!

Originally Posted by svinnes

Cheers
Suzanne
My other half looked for ages, but found a great on n the fitness first gym in Carindale, there is a salon in there, and I thought her hair looked really nice when she came out.

I agree with the above though, see the hair of others before you commit yourself to a hairdressers scissors.