Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

good day to you all

good day to you all

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 6:47 am
Just Joined

expressos is on a distinguished road
Question good day to you all

hi we have finally got connected again been about 8 weeks since last came on here.
we have been in perth now for 7 weeks and are doing really well,we had to register in different name on here our old name was delboy from hertfordshire.
I would love to hear from anyone who also has just arrived and hear there experiences.
we are thinking of building in carramar anyone else or does anyone have any good advice
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 8:52 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: good day to you all

Originally Posted by expressos
hi we have finally got connected again been about 8 weeks since last came on here.
we have been in perth now for 7 weeks and are doing really well,we had to register in different name on here our old name was delboy from hertfordshire.
I would love to hear from anyone who also has just arrived and hear there experiences.
we are thinking of building in carramar anyone else or does anyone have any good advice
Welcome back Delboy & co glad all is working out for you