Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Good Accountant needed

Good Accountant needed

Old Oct 30th 2008, 12:09 pm
Just Joined

helgaw1965 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Good Accountant needed

I would be very gratefeful if anyone could recommend a very good Accountant in the Perth area. You're welcome to PM me if that's easier.

Thanks!
Old Oct 30th 2008, 12:30 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good Accountant needed

I am not in perth so sorry have no recommendation but could you give people an idea about what you need the accountant to be "good" at. If it just to be a general tax year end for standard tax payers - then my advice would be do not bother . You can read the website etc and do your own. But if you have overseas investments or internal issues then you may need initial advice.

Just a pointer for your request.

Hope it all goes well - and if standard infor to point you in the right directtion pm me
Old Oct 30th 2008, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sandra
I am not in perth so sorry have no recommendation but could you give people an idea about what you need the accountant to be "good" at. If it just to be a general tax year end for standard tax payers - then my advice would be do not bother . You can read the website etc and do your own. But if you have overseas investments or internal issues then you may need initial advice.

Hope it all goes well - and if standard infor to point you in the right directtion pm me

any chance of you sending a link to the website
ta
x
Old Oct 30th 2008, 8:27 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shabee
any chance of you sending a link to the website
ta
x

e-tax on line filing

http://www.ato.gov.au/individuals/pa...pc=001/002/014

when you download the software there is a help link for each section.

general page

http://www.ato.gov.au/default.asp?menu=40

ask if you have any more general questions - have fun
Old Oct 31st 2008, 1:04 am
Just Joined

helgaw1965 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sandra

We'd probably like to do our own tax return, as it would just be a standard return. My partner is a doctor and as we're new to the Australian system we don't want to miss out on any entitlements we don't know about. I've seen the link you've provided so I'll have a look. Thanks.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

UK-2-OZ will become famous soon enoughUK-2-OZ will become famous soon enough

LOL It looks like someone else who is going to be late in getting their information in to the tax office
I have just spent all weekend on the e tax website submitting two returns