Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gone mad, lost the plot

Gone mad, lost the plot

Old Sep 7th 2006, 7:50 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gone mad, lost the plot

I can now officially declare that i have lost the plot waiting for a CO, Mr DIMIA could you please help me out in any way possible.

I am at this moment in time swaying forward and backwards with a strange look on my face, ( i know this cause i`m in front of the mirror) is this Normal?

If you could possible throw a CO over my way some time in the near future i would appreciate it, it would be nice to answer the nightmare Question i hear repeatedly every day of my life ( have you had any word on the visa yet? are you still going? )

feel a bit better now

PS: i know its 2 questions
Attached Thumbnails Gone mad, lost the plot-123.jpg  

Last edited by Sunny_Glesga; Sep 7th 2006 at 7:58 pm.
Old Sep 7th 2006, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gone mad, lost the plot

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
I can now officially declare that i have lost the plot waiting for a CO, Mr DIMIA could you please help me out in any way possible.

I am at this moment in time swaying forward and backwards with a strange look on my face, ( i know this cause i`m in front of the mirror) is this Normal?

If you could possible throw a CO over my way some time in the near future i would appreciate it, it would be nice to answer the nightmare Question i hear repeatedly every day of my life ( have you had any word on the visa yet? are you still going? )

feel a bit better now
PS: i know its 2 questions
you're nearly there - you will start talking to yourself and find that you can actually argue with yourself
you will pull your hair out and probably hit the vodka bottle
Old Sep 7th 2006, 8:00 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I messed myself this morning dreaming of DIMA.

Im looking at African safari holidays to take my mind of it.

Im dribbling now and doing shoulder biting, and rocking.
Old Sep 7th 2006, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

surfsup is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DebraH
you're nearly there - you will start talking to yourself and find that you can actually argue with yourself
you will pull your hair out and probably hit the vodka bottle

You're not alone. Work, family friends, work, family, friends and so on and on and on... better that way though.