golf clubs

Old Jun 15th 2004, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

kakadu chris has a brilliant futurekakadu chris has a brilliant futurekakadu chris has a brilliant futurekakadu chris has a brilliant futurekakadu chris has a brilliant futurekakadu chris has a brilliant futurekakadu chris has a brilliant future
Default golf clubs

hi

flying over to validate visas next week. Does anyone know
if we can take my wifes golf clubs over with us and wether customsget funny about dirt on them etc ??. are airlines ok taking them. We will be leaving them over there with my sister. Bit less for the container when we go next year!!
Old Jun 15th 2004, 4:15 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: golf clubs

Originally posted by kakadu chris
hi

flying over to validate visas next week. Does anyone know
if we can take my wifes golf clubs over with us and wether customsget funny about dirt on them etc ??. are airlines ok taking them. We will be leaving them over there with my sister. Bit less for the container when we go next year!!
Just get the antibac out and give them a good clean, and hoover out the bag....hubby put new studs in his shoes and gave them a polish, made them look like new

Hope you have a goos trip
Old Jun 15th 2004, 11:02 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Been wondering the same thing.

Possibly carting them through customs as checked accompanied baggage would not attract the same attention as having to declare them as part of a container?

All those dreadful little bits of grass might cause havoc..........

Jeyes to the rescue - if you have any!
Old Jun 16th 2004, 12:48 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Porbably just as easy to leave them in the UK for the moment unless you feel like lugging them all the time. Hire clubs are ok here from the pro-shops (and rates resonable) and they wouldn't take up that much room in the container.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 3:28 pm
Gary / Terri

Gary / Terri is on a distinguished road
Default Re: golf clubs

Just clean them and take them, as you always feel better with your own clubs, plus when you queue to check luggage you can check in at the ovesize counter and there is never a queue!!! what a result...my wife lets me take them everytime now !!
yours a 12 handicapper