Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Golf Brissie v's Goldie Part 3........

Golf Brissie v's Goldie Part 3........

Old Nov 24th 2008, 11:45 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Golf Brissie v's Goldie Part 3........

Sorry i cant make it lad's but we pick up the key's to our new gaff on the friday and she who must be obeyed wants to move on the weekend,Have a bloody good day out and hope to catch with you sometime.
Old Nov 24th 2008, 6:38 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Sorry i cant make it lad's but we pick up the key's to our new gaff on the friday and she who must be obeyed wants to move on the weekend,Have a bloody good day out and hope to catch with you sometime.
chick chicha chick chicka chicken...lay a little egg for me
Old Nov 24th 2008, 10:27 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
chick chicha chick chicka chicken...lay a little egg for me
You got a big mouth for such a short arse:

Old Nov 25th 2008, 6:23 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

You got a big mouth for such a short arse:

thats easy for you to say when your not allowed out with the big boys
Old Nov 25th 2008, 12:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Hey ! Don't you question my size it's took me yonks to get like this
Old Nov 25th 2008, 10:04 pm
FREE TIBET

Old Nov 26th 2008, 12:29 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Hey ! Don't you question my size it's took me yonks to get like this
and here was me thinking you were born big boned
Old Nov 26th 2008, 12:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

awwwww look how sad you look. i know how to make you smile pal

just remember its will be a bit longer now before you can buy me that beer you owe me
Old Nov 26th 2008, 12:50 am
FREE TIBET

awwwww look how sad you look. i know how to make you smile pal

just remember its will be a bit longer now before you can buy me that beer you owe me
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

val and mick is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PAP01
Down to 24
Bobby
Haggis
Dtox
Pap
Andy(lam)
Billy(cv)
Lee-h
Greame(233 Bar)
Chris(Ksloan)
Owen
Lee
Andy(andicee)
Gary(Gazclair)
2 from the Gold coast(names need)
Charles
Wilson's Dad
Andy(spartacus)
Chris
Mick
Mark
Rob
Paul R
Adam

come on who wants a game
Mate managed to pull another one in Connor P handicap 28,I will sort out payment etc tomorrow.Cheers
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

Right lads here it is again

goldy versus brissy golf day

Sunday 14th december
Gainsborough Greens golf course
Price $85 (goldy players slightly dearer)
first tee of time ---9.00am be there for 8.30 at the latest

Gainsborough Greens is north end of the gold coast, not far from dreamworld, you get there by taking exit 49 of the highway,of the slip road you will come to a roundabout, take the 2nd exit on your left at the roundabout (clearly says on the sign Gainsborough Greens) follow this road a good bit along and you will come to the course on your left ( there are still road works on this stretch but a bit easier now) if coming from gold coast, same exit then cut back across the highway to the same roundabout as first mentioned, but remember you have an extra couple of meters round it

Ok the price for the day includes your cart hire (between 2), your round of golf, your lunch once we finish, will take orders for these on the day, will let you know what is on beforehand though. All the prizes and whatnot are included as well, only bevvy money required.

If anyone needs clubs, they can be hired on the day, let me know and I will get a price for you( don't think balls will be included)

There is no ATM facility in the clubhouse

All golfers must wear a collared shirt to play the round, afterwards wear whatever.

There is full showering facilities available, just speak to soapy for a scrub down

Lockers are also available, free of charge, just pick up a key from the pro shop when you arrive

Hopefully everything will be sorted before everyone arrives, but please be as early as possible for a quick tee-off, without any hassles.

Hopefully the teams and times will be posted early next week.

We need the money in ASAP otherwise your space will be filled by others.

On a more serious note if your ball goes to deep in the rough just leave it, there are snakes lurking more so at this time of year (said this the last couple of times but like to keep everyone aware)

If there is anything you need to know just pm or call me, will keep you all posted over the next week or so

thanks to everyone who is chipping in to make this day worthwhile

cheers again

jim
Old Nov 26th 2008, 11:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
Right lads here it is again

goldy versus brissy golf day

Sunday 14th december
Gainsborough Greens golf course
Price $85 (goldy players slightly dearer)
first tee of time ---9.00am be there for 8.30 at the latest

Gainsborough Greens is north end of the gold coast, not far from dreamworld, you get there by taking exit 49 of the highway,of the slip road you will come to a roundabout, take the 2nd exit on your left at the roundabout (clearly says on the sign Gainsborough Greens) follow this road a good bit along and you will come to the course on your left ( there are still road works on this stretch but a bit easier now) if coming from gold coast, same exit then cut back across the highway to the same roundabout as first mentioned, but remember you have an extra couple of meters round it

Ok the price for the day includes your cart hire (between 2), your round of golf, your lunch once we finish, will take orders for these on the day, will let you know what is on beforehand though. All the prizes and whatnot are included as well, only bevvy money required.

If anyone needs clubs, they can be hired on the day, let me know and I will get a price for you( don't think balls will be included)

There is no ATM facility in the clubhouse

All golfers must wear a collared shirt to play the round, afterwards wear whatever.

There is full showering facilities available, just speak to soapy for a scrub down

Lockers are also available, free of charge, just pick up a key from the pro shop when you arrive

Hopefully everything will be sorted before everyone arrives, but please be as early as possible for a quick tee-off, without any hassles.

Hopefully the teams and times will be posted early next week.

We need the money in ASAP otherwise your space will be filled by others.

On a more serious note if your ball goes to deep in the rough just leave it, there are snakes lurking more so at this time of year (said this the last couple of times but like to keep everyone aware)

If there is anything you need to know just pm or call me, will keep you all posted over the next week or so

thanks to everyone who is chipping in to make this day worthwhile

cheers again

jim
Hey JUMBO ,you do a mighty fine job for a short arse non golfer Once again i tilt my hat !
Old Nov 26th 2008, 6:38 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Hey JUMBO ,you do a mighty fine job for a short arse non golfer
you forgot to mention he was ugly too
Old Nov 27th 2008, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by val and mick
Mate managed to pull another one in Connor P handicap 28,I will sort out payment etc tomorrow.Cheers
Mate your my new hero
Old Nov 27th 2008, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Bobby
Haggis
Dtox
Pap
Andy(lam)
Billy(cv)
Lee-h
Greame(233 Bar)
Chris(Ksloan)
Owen
Lee
Andy(andicee)
Gary(Gazclair)
2 from the Gold coast(names need)
Charles
Wilson's Dad
Andy(spartacus)
Chris
Mick
Mark
Rob
Paul R
Adam
Connor P

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.