Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast v Brisbane Football Match!

Gold Coast v Brisbane Football Match!

Old Jan 9th 2008, 3:13 am
Forum Regular

wallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: Gold Coast v Brisbane Football Match!

bernieboy wot side are you playing for? if its for the girls team. best you get some training in on how to pick the ball out of the net. ha ha.
Old Jan 9th 2008, 4:10 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gold Coast v Brisbane Football Match!

Originally Posted by wallace simpson
bernieboy wot side are you playing for? if its for the girls team. best you get some training in on how to pick the ball out of the net. ha ha.
I will be on the Brissy side and the only net i will be picking the ball out of will be the GC's ,over your limp body.Its going to be like the beach scene from Saving private ryan
Old Jan 9th 2008, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

wallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the rough
Red face Re: Gold Coast v Brisbane Football Match!

HA HA. THE THING IS HAVE YOU SEEN THE REST OF YOUR TEAM MATES. YOUR GOING TO NEED TOM HANKS TO PLAY. GOOD LUCK MATE.

Last edited by wallace simpson; Jan 9th 2008 at 7:04 am.
Old Jan 9th 2008, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Dtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really nice

Any news yet on the set up of probable team selections then lads?

Sounds like it could be 25 a side
Old Jan 9th 2008, 9:30 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dtox

There could be room for under 35, 35 - 40, and over 40. (I mean waistline not age)
Old Jan 9th 2008, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dtox

WHAT ABOUT A MEET UP SOON" TO SEE WHATS WHAT. WHAT DO YOU THINK? NEAR A PUB.
Old Jan 9th 2008, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

Only me will become famous soon enoughOnly me will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wallace simpson
WHAT ABOUT A MEET UP SOON" TO SEE WHATS WHAT. WHAT DO YOU THINK? NEAR A PUB.
A little update for you lads, Soapy is still offline at the moment and the last time I spoke to him the plan was that the official match date is still to be confirmed(should know within the next 2 weeks)as it is to coincide with the first home game of Southport F.C. Soapy is also going to arrange a meet for the same day and venue to try to drum up a little support for the G.C v Brissy match. He is also looking at arranging a beach meet between now and the game and as soon as I find out more I will let yous know
Old Jan 10th 2008, 2:28 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Only me
A little update for you lads, Soapy is still offline at the moment and the last time I spoke to him the plan was that the official match date is still to be confirmed(should know within the next 2 weeks)as it is to coincide with the first home game of Southport F.C. Soapy is also going to arrange a meet for the same day and venue to try to drum up a little support for the G.C v Brissy match. He is also looking at arranging a beach meet between now and the game and as soon as I find out more I will let yous know
Ah a beach meet nice one,will def be like Private ryan then,best bring me hard hat
Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

you will need more then a hard hat mate"
Old Jan 11th 2008, 10:06 am
over the cuckoo's nest

Slater will become famous soon enoughSlater will become famous soon enough

If the Gold Coast need any more players my boys would be interested, 18 and 16, both play for local teams.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 11:36 am
FREE TIBET

BUMP
Old Jan 17th 2008, 2:59 am
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Oh i now know who im MARKING on the pitch,and where that wee whistle of yours is going
if i had a quid for every time i've heard that it's more than likely i could keep a beach ball off you in a phonebox!!!
Old Jan 17th 2008, 4:07 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Lerop Pekill
if i had a quid for every time i've heard that it's more than likely i could keep a beach ball off you in a phonebox!!!
Best use the phone box to call your mates first,i'll bring the beach ball

You'll be whistling fields of athenery soon enough
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:01 pm
NO 8 THE LEGEND

Lerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond reputeLerop Pekill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Best use the phone box to call your mates first,i'll bring the beach ball

You'll be whistling fields of athenery soon enough
time will tell Bernieboy there is more chance of Henrik Larsson turning up to play for the brisbane side than there is of me whistling fields of athenry
Old Jan 18th 2008, 11:44 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Slater
If the Gold Coast need any more players my boys would be interested, 18 and 16, both play for local teams.
i will keep it noted. i will try and sort out team next week. just not had the time to get to it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.