Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gold Coast Suburbs - Where?

Gold Coast Suburbs - Where?

Old Jan 26th 2009, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of
Smile Gold Coast Suburbs - Where?

Hi

I know everyone is different but Im looking for nice suburbs in the Gold Coast. Anyone living in Coomera, Pacific Pines, Varsity Lakes or Burleigh ?

How far are they from the beaches? Are they near good primary schools? Communute to CBD is it about an hour? Those of you on the Gold Coast are you happier here or if you were to choose again would you head nearer the city or Sunshine Coast? When I see North and South I assume you mean Sunshine and Gold COast?

We are looking to emigrate and as a family with children aged 3 and 6 we are looking for great outdoor living and in a family orientated suburb. Any advice?

thanks Nicky
Old Mar 24th 2009, 12:02 pm
Just Joined

sheffield_neil is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Gold Coast Suburbs - Where?

Burleigh is lovely, but can be expensive to buy. Not heard of too many bad places though!