Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

gold coast scots

gold coast scots

Old Aug 15th 2011, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

happyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to all
Default gold coast scots

Hello Dear Friends,

I have created a facebook page for Scottish folk on the Gold Coast. For no other reason than I am Scottish and would like to know some fellow Scots. It doesn't mean I don't love every other Nation in our United Kingdom but just that I'd love to hear some homely accents and broaden my friends and we can share links of all things Scottish.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gold-C...51182?ref=hnav
So anyway that is the link if you are interested please join the page. It does look a bit bland at the mo so bear with it. If there is another site i apologise but i couldn't find anything.

(also although previously I have not liked FB now I have started to use it for good it can be a great thing)

Cheers x x
Old Aug 22nd 2011, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

happyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to allhappyscot is a name known to all
Default Re: gold coast scots

Hiya all,

webpage no longer exists.

Cheers x x